For all of my friends who celebrate Christmas, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

To everybody, may the New Year be better than the last.

You all have been a blessing to me, and I count you as my friends.

And to Alamy, thanks for a job well-done, and your grace in handling all the questions and complaints during and after the introduction of AIM!

Enjoy your well-deserved holidays!

I would especially like to thank all of the dedicated forum contributors from whom I have learned loadsastuff  over this year, my first with Alamy.

Happy Christmas and hope you also have a wonderful Hogmanay.

Best wishes for 2018.

A Very Merry, Happy & Healthy Christmas and New Year to everyone here, contributors and staff alike. Thanks to everyone for the help and community spirit during the year. 🎄 

Here's to a successful and Happy New Year in 2018.

I'll, begrudgingly,  add my Xmas wishes to all and sundry. Have a great time folks. :angry:

A couple of years ago we went for a walk in Durham on Xmas day with our younger son. We decided to go to the cathedral, possibly to use the toilets, but coming out, the choir were singing an arrangement of Away in A Manger ( I hate that carol to the usual tune). This was something different however, music to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. We had to stop and listen. For those of you who live in the UK, an all too brief section of that version is available on the BBC3 web site. Apparently the tune is French.

54 minutes ago, Bryan said:

I'll, begrudgingly,  add my Xmas wishes to all and sundry. Have a great time folks. :angry:

A couple of years ago we went for a walk in Durham on Xmas day with our younger son. We decided to go to the cathedral, possibly to use the toilets, but coming out, the choir were singing an arrangement of Away in A Manger ( I hate that carol to the usual tune). This was something different however, music to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. We had to stop and listen. For those of you who live in the UK, an all too brief section of that version is available on the BBC3 web site. Apparently the tune is French.

Damn, not available in Ireland  :(

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Raised my hairs slightly on the excerpt I just heard. Thanks for that.

A curmudgeonly Happy Christmas to all forum users contributors and Alamy staff.:o

Allan

A very merry Christmas Betty, and to all at Alamy and those who contribute to these forums.

Special thanks to those who tirelessly find pictures published in assorted newpapers, magazines and online - your efforts are much appreciated!

Wishing everyone a highly successful 2018!

Thank heavens the bad weather was yesterday, and the small amount of ice and snow that caused many automobile wrecks (even a 10 car pileup) will be long gone when we drive 160 miles north on Christmas morn. 

I wish a dry road to all who travel. :D

Betty

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.  Let us hope the photography stock market prospers....

for or the first time ever I am spending Christmas with my Mother in law in Mauritius.  About 28 degrees...  I got some  nice pictures of a Christmas tree on the beach etc.

happy holidays

42 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Happy Xmas everybody.

My daughter is doing a vegan meal for us all. Not sure that all of us are happy but at l

least I get to snap away :D

I00008DaF5l_Sc_k.jpg

Ha, I have a vegan daughter as well....must be payback for something I did wrong in my life!  Enjoy and Happy Christmas!

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Ha, I have a vegan daughter as well....must be payback for something I did wrong in my life!  Enjoy and Happy Christmas!

Maybe you did something right :). Best of luck to her. I'm celebrating my 41st Christmas as a vegetarian. One of the best decisions I ever made in my life. Never been a vegan though. Much too difficult if travelling and needs special care with diet to make sure one is getting all necessary protein and nutrients. Off to cook my Christmas special high protein roast.

Happy Christmas

Archived