Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pietrach

Do Live News images count to CTR

Recommended Posts

HI

Quick one.

Do views and clicks on Live News images count towards CTR and show in stats?

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but only after they are moved into the main database after 48hrs. Similarly searches of the main database will not show any images matching the search term that are in Live News. Live News image views & zooms are not shown in the stats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Russell said:

Yes, but only after they are moved into the main database after 48hrs. Similarly searches of the main database will not show any images matching the search term that are in Live News. Live News image views & zooms are not shown in the stats.

This is exactly what I wanted to know. So there is no way of knowing if there was any interest in your Live News images within the first 48hrs? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pietrach said:

So there is no way of knowing if there was any interest in your Live News images within the first 48hrs?

 

 

The point of news pix is to be published as news...that is the interest that should concern you.

News pix  are actively sent out to the newspapers, they dont sit there waiting to be searched for

 

km

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedSnapper said:

 

 

The point of news pix is to be published as news...that is the interest that should concern you.

News pix  are actively sent out to the newspapers, they dont sit there waiting to be searched for

 

km

Ah ok, is it Alamy that decides which images to sent out to which media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2017 at 14:47, Pietrach said:

Ah ok, is it Alamy that decides which images to sent out to which media?

 

 

Yes....

km

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.