Jump to content
Dragomir Nikolov

Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in December . (1 per day)

Recommended Posts

Sold on Dec 8th.  Worldwide for 5 years. Media: Website, app and social media. Can't currently track its use, no doubt will later after its used.

 

Steve

 

 

london-westminster-uk-4th-september-2017 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the night before I was thinking to myself that churches don't sell...

 

church-and-churchyard-shalford-surrey-uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sb photos said:

Sold on Dec 8th.  Worldwide for 5 years. Media: Website, app and social media. Can't currently track its use, no doubt will later after its used.

 

Steve

 

 

london-westminster-uk-4th-september-2017 

 

Looks like it was used by the TUC website

 

https://www.tuc.org.uk/blogs/mcstrike-shows-us-collective-bargaining-fundamental-human-right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Botanist taking pollen sample from flowering titan arum (Amorphophallus titanum), the world’s largest inflorescence Stock Photo

 

Collecting pollen from a titan arum. Personal use apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the link gvallee, was the 9th when I noticed the sale and searched without success. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another personal use....the third this month.

 

the-historic-leuty-lifeguard-station-on-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KKKXJP.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

plastic bags and general litter amongst the trees lining a river - Stock Image

Plastic bags and litter amongst trees on a river bank..... perfect for personal use, apparently......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Distributor sale for pennies.....

stuttgart-germany-F291K3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Personal use <_<
 
bodleian-library-latin-sign-detail-oxford-university-united-kingdom-J27C55.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kyongju-tumuli-park-shila-tombs-south-ko

 

Kyongju, Tumuli Park, Shila Tombs. South Korea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An East End Job Centre shot on Fujichrome in 1991 and sold for a company presentation.

 

a-young-mother-holds-her-child-while-sit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personal Use

black-necked-stork-jabiru-ephippiorhynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 17:54, gvallee said:

KKKXJP.jpg

 

 

Gen, didn't you just upload this image this month?  Thought I saw it in another thread.  Good timing if you did.

 

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rick Lewis said:

 

Gen, didn't you just upload this image this month?  Thought I saw it in another thread.  Good timing if you did.

 

Rick

 

You're right Rick, I uploaded it very recently in the Your Favourite Images thread. I knew I had good tastes... Ha Ha...

 

Gen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also news sold later as stock, but not happy with the price for a very broad licence, note the last line details... 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 19 December 2017
End: 19 December 2022
Duration: 1 year. Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on (company name withheld by me) websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters

 

 

 

cardington-bedfordshire-uk-13th-june-201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mickfly said:

Also news sold later as stock, but not happy with the price for a very broad licence, note the last line details... 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 19 December 2017
End: 19 December 2022
Duration: 1 year. Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on (company name withheld by me) websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters

 

 

 

 

Exactly the same details as one of my sales this morning......

 

top-of-mosque-sticking-out-of-the-solidified-mudsidoarjoeast-javaindonesia-AYPTTP.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abert's Squirrel, taken (and uploaded) in December 2009, $50 gross, $25 net.   One of 4 sales for the same amount reported together -- two squirrels, a bird and a butterfly.

 

Robert

 

abert-squirrel-sciurus-aberti-aberti-in-snow-eating-cone-BGCFKE.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.