Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in December . (1 per day)

Just now, sb photos said:

Sold on Dec 8th.  Worldwide for 5 years. Media: Website, app and social media. Can't currently track its use, no doubt will later after its used.

Steve

london-westminster-uk-4th-september-2017 

Looks like it was used by the TUC website

https://www.tuc.org.uk/blogs/mcstrike-shows-us-collective-bargaining-fundamental-human-right

Just now, Rick Lewis said:

Gen, didn't you just upload this image this month?  Thought I saw it in another thread.  Good timing if you did.

Rick

You're right Rick, I uploaded it very recently in the Your Favourite Images thread. I knew I had good tastes... Ha Ha...

Gen

Also news sold later as stock, but not happy with the price for a very broad licence, note the last line details... 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 19 December 2017
End: 19 December 2022
Duration: 1 year. Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on (company name withheld by me) websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters

cardington-bedfordshire-uk-13th-june-201

58 minutes ago, mickfly said:

Also news sold later as stock, but not happy with the price for a very broad licence, note the last line details... 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 19 December 2017
End: 19 December 2022
Duration: 1 year. Editorial use only. Includes in-context use on (company name withheld by me) websites/social media pages/videos/museums/attractions/posters

Exactly the same details as one of my sales this morning......

top-of-mosque-sticking-out-of-the-solidified-mudsidoarjoeast-javaindonesia-AYPTTP.jpg

Archived