MyAlamy Net Revenue changes

I'm getting an "Invalid Payment Details" and "we no longer support this payment method" on my Account Balance page? I normally get paid by bank transfer so I can only imagine that this is a glitch?

Richard

7 minutes ago, ManWay said:

I'm getting an "Invalid Payment Details" and "we no longer support this payment method" on my Account Balance page? I normally get paid by bank transfer so I can only imagine that this is a glitch?

Richard

Tell me your bank details and I'll amend it for you ;)

John.

No difference really other that the retrograde step of not being able to post-date to the end of the year which was how I kept it. Oh that and no sales since the tenth. ;( It would be good to have a direct link to sales history and account balance page. 

4 hours ago, ManWay said:

Richard

Hi Richard

We're looking into this and will give you all an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks

Alamy

45 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Richard

We have now got a fix in place for this!

Let us know if you are experiencing any further issues. 

Thanks

Alamy 

11 minutes ago, Shergar said:

While we are tweaking bits and bobs in the sales report. Could the Alamy Ref be clickable ? Ta

Shergar 

The image is clickable so why does the ref need to be?  It would be great to be able to search by ref, both Alamy ref and our own as this would make it so much easier to deal with infringements.

Pearl

57 minutes ago, Pearl said:

The image is clickable so why does the ref need to be?  It would be great to be able to search by ref, both Alamy ref and our own as this would make it so much easier to deal with infringements.

Pearl

Hi Pearl! I'm in "Net revenue sales report" I don't see any image in there.. Could be just me I have a history of things that go missing.

1 minute ago, Shergar said:

Hi Pearl! I'm in "Net revenue sales report" I don't see any image in there.. Could be just me I have a history of things that go missing.

Sorry I thought you were talking about the Sales history.

Pearl

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

While we are tweaking bits and bobs in the sales report. Could the Alamy Ref be clickable ? Ta

Shergar 

Agreed.  Especially since putting the alamy ref no. in the search box still doesn't work (for me).  IT made some tweaks.  Now, rather than search results defaulting to "footage" and therefore showing nothing, the search bar does not work at all in all dashboard pages.

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 13:23, Craig Yates said:

One change i would like is email notification as and when a sale occurs. This would save time keep logging in changing dates, and pressing

the go button 50 times a day :rolleyes:

Craig.

This would be great !

Anyone noticed sales clearing in advance in downloaded CSV???

I just looked at my sales report and saw I've sold an image today. :) So I downloaded a CSV for my records and the CSV shows the sale has already cleared with a date of 04/01/2018.:wacko:

However, the on screen sales report shows this field as empty... Are there some gremlins in the csv downloads from the new sales report?

Just looked at the downloaded report for some other recent sales and they are showing as cleared in the future too. :unsure:

Mark 

19 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

Anyone noticed sales clearing in advance in downloaded CSV???

I just looked at my sales report and saw I've sold an image today. :) So I downloaded a CSV for my records and the CSV shows the sale has already cleared with a date of 04/01/2018.:wacko:

However, the on screen sales report shows this field as empty... Are there some gremlins in the csv downloads from the new sales report?

Just looked at the downloaded report for some other recent sales and they are showing as cleared in the future too. :unsure:

Mark 

Maybe the credit term that Alamy have applied. ? 

Unless I've missed something you can't view a period of a couple of years on one page, when checking to see if an image has previously sold, which was helpful when ascertaining if a found use had been reported. Looks to me you'll have to scroll through pages and pages of results, searching each one for the relevant ref no. Downloading opens each page as separate sheet, rather than all the results across several years. 

3 hours ago, York Photographer said:

Unless I've missed something you can't view a period of a couple of years on one page, when checking to see if an image has previously sold, which was helpful when ascertaining if a found use had been reported. Looks to me you'll have to scroll through pages and pages of results, searching each one for the relevant ref no. Downloading opens each page as separate sheet, rather than all the results across several years. 

When I download to Excel, I see all the years on one worksheet as usual.  Multiple worksheets would be a problem.  I don't know what to suggest.

4 hours ago, York Photographer said:

I just tried it and all my sales since 2003 are in one page in Excel.

I selected start date 01/10/03, end date today.

How do you do it?

Gen

Archived