Alamy Measures broken?

15 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi everyone

We have raised this issue with our IT team and they are working on a fix. We'll keep you posted!

Thanks

Alamy

Thank you, Alamy.  With a total lack of sales, I only have infringements and Alamy Measures to keep me happy here at the moment! :(

EDIT: Would you believe it? As soon as I open my mouth, I get my first sale in nearly two months!  Break measures more often, please! :P:D

1 minute ago, imageplotter said:

Cheers! 

Ps. "bikini girl" and "yoga woman" topping the views list on customer search activity for "all of alamy" - that at least seems entirely normal. :D

It's a sad state of affairs.

As the beach is unlikely here at this time of year, I guess it's off to the gym, then?

(...yes, - before I get misinterpreted - I am joking)

1 minute ago, losdemas said:

It's a sad state of affairs.

As the beach is unlikely here at this time of year, I guess it's off to the gym, then?

(...yes, - before I get misinterpreted - I am joking)

Well I'm off on hols soon, so perhaps I'll need to adjust my stock image strategy. No more sweeping landscapes, castles, monuments or sleepy village sunsets. I'll just go for the Pina Coladas and upload selfies of my wobbly bits instead. :P

28 minutes ago, imageplotter said:

Well I'm off on hols soon, so perhaps I'll need to adjust my stock image strategy. No more sweeping landscapes, castles, monuments or sleepy village sunsets. I'll just go for the Pina Coladas and upload selfies of my wobbly bits instead. :P

If I upload selfies of my wobbly bits, I'm in big trouble! :D Have fun on holiday. :) EDIT: Just don't announce exactly when, will you? Don't want any dodgy types hanging around your property. ;)

34 minutes ago, funkyworm said:

Berserk is a great word. Like the German words krank and stau, you dont really have to have much knowledge of the language to guess what it means.

krank=ill, sick, bad, ...

stau=jam, congestion, holdup, ... 

12 minutes ago, losdemas said:

If I upload selfies of my wobbly bits, I'm in big trouble! :D Have fun on holiday. :) EDIT: Just don't announce exactly when, will you? Don't want any dodgy types hanging around your property. ;)

uh, oh, Kopfkino .... (literally head-cinema - not sure if there is an English word for that) 

I would love to find that it hasn't been reporting zooms for a while. I was getting them very regularly and had a consistently high ctr but now I haven't had a zoom in three and a half weeks. Maybe just a dry spell for me?

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

I would love to find that it hasn't been reporting zooms for a while. I was getting them very regularly and had a consistently high ctr but now I haven't had a zoom in three and a half weeks. Maybe just a dry spell for me?

Paulette

Same for me Paulette, one zoom in three weeks.

Jill

20 minutes ago, Jill Morgan said:

Same for me Paulette, one zoom in three weeks.

Jill

Mine were horrible, too, but then I got a clump of them yesterday, zooming quite a few of my St. Croix images.

Take heart, you probably are getting mouse-overs.

My measures is broken, too. All pseudos gone but my junk one.

24 minutes ago, Alamy said:

A fix has been released and Alamy measures should be back to normal. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers

Alamy

Thanks Alamy!

Now if only you could sort out those figures in the sales column.........

John

Archived