Favourite images uploaded in November 2017

Brasilnut

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Thanks for the tip. The wings looked lighter but that's probably just the angle then. The rest of the murder were carrions so I'll go with that.

given the location I hope you were fine or at least had protection against the crows attacking ;)

Very nice picture! 

25 minutes ago, hdh said:

given the location I hope you were fine or at least had protection against the crows attacking ;)

Very nice picture! 

Only my un-hard hat. I had to worry quite a few crows to get it so it would have served me right if they had done a Birds on me.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not one for chimping so didn't know I had it till I got home. But there were no more chances as I'd chased all the birds away.

I would have liked to crop tighter but I was at the limit. My special Lightroom sauce for dramatic skies is coming along nicely. It's also an Alamywhack for that pub- I daresay it won't be for long. 

1 hour ago, imageplotter said:

I was going to ask the same...hoping the first didn't result in the second. Anyway, time for lunch!

The perfect illustration for a grill master's dream. ;-)

wim

Machete swinging, I spent hours hacking my way through the jungle to get to this little oasis :)

small-garden-pond-in-an-exotic-garden-in-plymouth-uk-surrounded-by-KGGA9P.jpg

Part of my garden in Plymouth

black-plastic-coated-hay-bales-for-winter-fodder-arranged-and-painted-KG2TMY.jpg

Hay bale "art" on the road out of Plymouth.  Dartmoor in the background.

adult-female-nursery-web-spider-pisaura-mirabilis-sitting-on-the-web-KGGA9K.jpg

Adult female nursery web spider, Pisaura mirabilis, sitting on the web used for protection of her tiny spiderlings

12 hours ago, wiskerke said:

My guess is that's where the Ferris wheel was. Great sky!

wim

Yes, Toulouse, on the way back from the, er, rugby bar. The Ferris wheel is long gone by the time we go for the wine salon and, this year, rugby match. The city walls are being tidied up out of all recognition in St. Cyprien.

Thanks for the kind words. Three good ones out of about 30 using my passport as a shutter.

Archived