Looking for new tripod and ball head

Betty,

Pleased to learn you like the new tripod - hope it gives many years of good service. 

Good luck with fixing your current ball head, makes sense to repair stuff whenever practical.

But if you do need a new one I stand by my positive comments on the Manfrotto 468MG.

Cheers - Martyn

I have a carbon fiber tripod with a Sirui K30 head plus a Sirui monopod with a Benro head, both of which I like.
If I were to add another, it would be a Benbo Trekker, the contortionist of tripods.
Its legs telescope with the large diameter down so it can be put in water without getting the insides wet.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/248944-REG/Benbo_BEN107_Trekker_Mk3_Tripod_Legs.html

Just now, DDoug said:

I have a carbon fiber tripod with a Sirui K30 head plus a Sirui monopod with a Benro head, both of which I like.
If I were to add another, it would be a Benbo Trekker, the contortionist of tripods.
Its legs telescope with the large diameter down so it can be put in water without getting the insides wet.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/248944-REG/Benbo_BEN107_Trekker_Mk3_Tripod_Legs.html

Used to have a Benbo when I was shooting with a Bronica. Lovely tripod but heavy. I am talking one of the originals here BTW.

Allan

6 hours ago, Archaeo said:

Betty,

Pleased to learn you like the new tripod - hope it gives many years of good service. 

Good luck with fixing your current ball head, makes sense to repair stuff whenever practical.

But if you do need a new one I stand by my positive comments on the Manfrotto 468MG.

Cheers - Martyn

I will get that one, Martyn, if the need arises. I appreciate your advice.

Betty

Archived