Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, wiskerke said:

33 for 1959

+205 DACS

 

19 regular sales for 778 - avg 41

14 distributor for 1181 - avg 84

all gross.

 

One would need a very good reason to stay out of distribution imho.

My low number of regular sales on Alamy is worrying.

 

wim

Exceptional performance once again Wim.

I'm surprised by the low amount from DACS.  I got $300 CAD, down substantially from $390 last year.

I'm thinking of giving Alamy a shot next year since I have more RF sales.

Did you get the DACS payment directly or did you go through Alamy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doc said:

81 for $2665 gross - but only 2 in the $100-200 range, highest $150.

 

Kumar (the Doc one)

That's amazing. I could only dream of that amount in a year, let alone a month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Marb said:

That's amazing. I could only dream of that amount in a year, let alone a month.

 

Marb - just keep taking decent editorial images, uploading them,  keywording  them appropriately using measures to guide you, and more sales will come.

 

Cheers

Kumar (the Doc one)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Doc said:

81 for $2665 gross - but only 2 in the $100-200 range, highest $150.

 

Kumar (the Doc one)

Wow, that's impressive! Well done. Can but dream! :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reimar said:

Exceptional performance once again Wim.

I'm surprised by the low amount from DACS.  I got $300 CAD, down substantially from $390 last year.

I'm thinking of giving Alamy a shot next year since I have more RF sales.

Did you get the DACS payment directly or did you go through Alamy?

 

Thank you! Not all roses though, because of those many distributor sales.

- Through Alamy, so it's net. Alamy gets the other half.

 

wim

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 sales for $432.98 gross, $216.50 net.  (all numbers will be gross / net).  High was $149/74.50, low a presentation for $19.99/10.00.  No distributor sales.  About average for number of sales and a little better for net revenue than my recent averages.  Also, $109 in DACS payment, so I'm just a little below my total for all of last year.

 

Views of 3940 were down for the year, but zooms at 39 well above recent numbers.  This gave me a CTR of 0.99 which is close to the highest I've had since Alamy began mouse overs several years ago.

 

I'm happy with how October went.

 

Robert

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One $125 sale in October, but three November sales already for total $150 gross today alone! Keywording attention lately may be paying off.

Edited by MMiller
typo
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it's too early to start 'How was your November' but October roughly averaged a sale every one and a half days for me. So far in November; zilch. I'd like October again please

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avpics said:

I guess it's too early to start 'How was your November' but October roughly averaged a sale every one and a half days for me. So far in November; zilch. I'd like October again please

Agreed.  No sales since Oct 23, but two small sales finally showed up as invoices today.  Yikes!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reimar said:

Agreed.  No sales since Oct 23, but two small sales finally showed up as invoices today.  Yikes!

 

November has definitely been a slow-starter. Only one Presentation sale so far plus a relatively good editorial license that showed up today but appears to have been instantly refunded. Hoping it will return in one form or another. Only three weeks to go until the "How was your November?" thread. :D

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
This came in last week. But it is the only license so far. Even so, it’s worth a handful of low value sales.

Country: France
Usage: Indoor display
Media: Non commercial display
Industry sector: Education
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to 1/2 area
Start: 01 July 2018
End: 01 July 2021

$187.52

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:
This came in last week. But it is the only license so far. Even so, it’s worth a handful of low value sales.

Country: France
Usage: Indoor display
Media: Non commercial display
Industry sector: Education
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to 1/2 area
Start: 01 July 2018
End: 01 July 2021

$187.52

 

Congratulations. Vive la France!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.