Not so many zooms this weekend

Thanks for fixing the problem !  But in my case the more I upload images , the lower goes my CTR. When I started to upload 2 months ago it was over 1. It is now just over the average Alamy CTR (0.83), and more, it is under (0.29) on the 30 past days... 

1 hour ago, vpics said:

My biggest and best selling pseudonyms have the lowest CTR.

The smallest pseudonyms are pushed artificially higher by the odd zoom.

Thanks vpics, it's rather reassuring although I do not know what should be considered as a good or bad CTR ... (in absolute value)

Anyway, I'll see in one year when my portfolio will have a decent size.

I also have to consider having few pseudonyms. 

3 hours ago, Southmind said:

Thanks vpics, it's rather reassuring although I do not know what should be considered as a good or bad CTR ... (in absolute value)

Anyway, I'll see in one year when my portfolio will have a decent size.

I also have to consider having few pseudonyms. 

I don't stress too much about CTR as sales and their value have a much greater influence on rank.  CTR is just an indicator that you are on the right track with tags IMO.

Pearl

24 minutes ago, Pearl said:

I don't stress too much about CTR as sales and their value have a much greater influence on rank.  CTR is just an indicator that you are on the right track with tags IMO.

Pearl

I agree.  This year my CTR is much lower than last year, yet have almost doubled my sales without adding a lot of images.

Jill

Archived