Not so many zooms this weekend

1 hour ago, Hellonearth said:

Still no update to Alamy measures!

Kevin

Looks like a major glitch or possible hacker.

Allan

Hi all

Apologies about this, we've experienced a technical issue that we're working on resolving. At the moment we can't confirm when it will be back to normal but we'll keep you posted. There's nothing to worry about though :)

Thanks,

Alamy

Glad I found this thread.  I was starting to panic.  As of the end of last month I started the process of updating my keywords, captions and image data.  So I have been carefully monitoring the effect it had on views and zooms (looking at the views/zooms recorded under 'This Month') and for the first 10 days to 2 weeks it all looked as though it was having the desired effect.  Then it all appeared to go pear-shaped.  I was beginning to think the updates I had been doing weren't making any difference after all.  And that the improvements I was seeing in measures early in the month was just a blip.

I hope they can fix this soon and without loss of data.  A 'hole' in the data won't help the analysis of my changes.

18 minutes ago, Alamy said:

Hi all

Just to give you an update, we're hoping that a fix will be released tomorrow. We'll let you know if any different. 

Thanks

Alamy

I've missed it!!! Come back soon!!

John.

Archived