Jump to content
Dragomir Nikolov

Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in October. (1 per day)

Recommended Posts

J20WFD.jpg

J20WFD  Caracal in Samburu, Kenya

 

Paulette

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blue-door-at-the-funk-zone-arts-district

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of two sales today, this one a small distributor sale. But the third time licenced by Alamy in 7 months + also licenced elsewhere once. 

brown-sandfish-sea-cucumber-or-holothuri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krys, the Crocodile at Normanton, Queensland, Australia, is a life-size model (8.6m) of Australia's biggest-known crocodile, which was killed in 1957 by a Lady called Krystina Pawlowski

 

krys-the-crocodile-at-normanton-queensla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gvallee said:

Krys, the Crocodile at Normanton, Queensland, Australia, is a life-size model (8.6m) of Australia's biggest-known crocodile, which was killed in 1957 by a Lady called Krystina Pawlowski

 

krys-the-crocodile-at-normanton-queensla

You can keep your humongous crocs. Our alligators are scary enough but thank God, none in my state other than the rare person’s pet released when it got too big for the bathtub or bit a finger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

You can keep your humongous crocs. Our alligators are scary enough but thank God, none in my state other than the rare person’s pet released when it got too big for the bathtub or bit a finger.

 

To give you an idea of its size Betty, you could lie flat in its mouth no problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gvallee said:

Krys, the Crocodile at Normanton, Queensland, Australia, is a life-size model (8.6m) of Australia's biggest-known crocodile, which was killed in 1957 by a Lady called Krystina Pawlowski

 

krys-the-crocodile-at-normanton-queensla

 

hec - what a size 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foreign Export said:

 

hec - what a size 

 

Some tourist laid down in its mouth and broke its jaw... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, gvallee said:

 

To give you an idea of its size Betty, you could lie flat in its mouth no problems.

Watching wildlife shows through my lifetime, the Australian crocodile ranks with the Grizzly bear for striking fear in me. I well remember being in Yellowstone park. I had a p&s wide angle film camera and beat feet toward a waterfall to get the shot. The muddy bank was about 6 feet in width before deep woods started. Dark woods. Scary woods.

I got my shot, looked down at my feet as I turned back. That’s when I saw the grizzly prints in the mud, very fresh, and the claw marks were sooo far from the pad print, which looked like a dinner plate to me, lol. I took one wall-eyed look into the woods behind me, then set a record time for the 100 dash. With my hair standing on end.  That was the year peoples’ tents were ripped open by a rogue grizzly.

I think your crocs hold the fear factor edge, though.

Betty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Watching wildlife shows through my lifetime, the Australian crocodile ranks with the Grizzly bear for striking fear in me. I well remember being in Yellowstone park. I had a p&s wide angle film camera and beat feet toward a waterfall to get the shot. The muddy bank was about 6 feet in width before deep woods started. Dark woods. Scary woods.

I got my shot, looked down at my feet as I turned back. That’s when I saw the grizzly prints in the mud, very fresh, and the claw marks were sooo far from the pad print, which looked like a dinner plate to me, lol. I took one wall-eyed look into the woods behind me, then set a record time for the 100 dash. With my hair standing on end.  That was the year peoples’ tents were ripped open by a rogue grizzly.

I think your crocs hold the fear factor edge, though.

Betty

 

Scary! I wouldn't be too keen on bears either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

banana-holder-S05KJ6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jill Morgan said:

porter-airlines-bombardier-q400-aircraft

 

I can see why this sold.  Great editorial shot and not easy to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CLEAN ENERGY NOW

clean-energy-now-keystone-pipeline-prote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.