Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in October. (1 per day)

3 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

With European travel costing 15% more overnight? Hardly.

It's harder to tell but I suspect my EU licences are down too.

I think you've misunderstood. The comment is purely aimed at sales related to the Brexit events.

17 minutes ago, Avpics said:

I think you've misunderstood. The comment is purely aimed at sales related to the Brexit events.

That may be what you meant, but it's open to another interpretation.

Of course licences denominated in euro may have temporarily translated into more GBP, but I'd assume Alamy has adjusted its euro prices by now.

36 minutes ago, cbimages said:

newspaper in September, now been stolen by goodness knows how many other sites..........

common-sydney-octopus-octopus-tetricus-s

Same story for my eagle sale. A reverse image search returns 5 pages of hits. I know about newspapers syndication but...

Gen

21 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Same story for my eagle sale. A reverse image search returns 5 pages of hits. I know about newspapers syndication but...

Gen

10 pages for this image, Gen. A few links are Alamy of course....but the rest.............it's even in a slide show on Youtube

outside-view-of-the-aquarium-building-du

There are 10 pages of this subject, so i wonder why they downloaded mine for a sale of $44.

Going in details, it's probably the most contrasty and with the presence of two cygnus (which i waited to position them exactly in the mirror water reflections)

Archived