Anyone else have problems logging in on an ipad? I cannot get past the verification process, it aways goes back to the enter username and password screens.

Working up here in Norfolk, are you getting the select parts of a picture screens

Replying from my iPad - all ok here in Thailand 

I've had that problem, most annoying.   Sometimes clearing your cookies and history will help (under settings for Safari).

Maria

Sometimes you get the capta, sometimes you don't. Tried clearing cookies. Its just unreliable.Had to use the puffin browser at the moment.

I really do't understand in a world that is moving more and more to mobile platforms why companies are not  (clearly) designing their websites for  these platforms and fully testing thereon. IOS 11 will only accelerate that move if everything we read about it is correct.

Could it be a safari problem, I am using chrome on an I pad, never had a problem

Double click on the home button then swipe to close the page, then open up safari and try again and it should work.

I've had this quite often on iPhone and iPad. The solution that works for me is.

1) Double click home button and close Safari web browser app. (slide upwards)

2) The Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data>Alamy.com, slide left and delete data

3) Reopen Safari and login to Alamy.com

4) You'll most probably still get the Captcha thingy, but if you click the right image boxes, it should let you in, instead of going round in endless circles.

Once you've done the above login should work normally for a while (without needing to close Safari etc.) but at some point it will go wrong again and you'll have to repeat the above. I've no idea why

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

I've had this quite often on iPhone and iPad. The solution that works for me is.

1) Double click home button and close Safari web browser app. (slide upwards)

2) The Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data>Alamy.com, slide left and delete data

3) Reopen Safari and login to Alamy.com

4) You'll most probably still get the Captcha thingy, but if you click the right image boxes, it should let you in, instead of going round in endless circles.

Once you've done the above login should work normally for a while (without needing to close Safari etc.) but at some point it will go wrong again and you'll have to repeat the above. I've no idea why

Mark

Yes, I do the above at least once a week on my iPad.