Search by contributor name

I add my pseudo at the bottom of the tag field. Easy to bring up my images when I want to show a particular image to someone on the computer.  I just do a search for the pseudo in the usual search box. 

Searching for American Robin?

American Robin,B LaRue (all wildlife)

trumpet vine,A LaRue (plants)

beach, St. Croix,BA LaRue (upper echelon images but mostly St. Croix)

Best Buy exterior,Betty LaRue (everything else including product and food) this is the main and largest.

Betty 

7 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I add my pseudo at the bottom of the tag field. Easy to bring up my images when I want to show a particular image to someone on the computer.  I just do a search for the pseudo in the usual search box. 

Searching for American Robin?

American Robin,B LaRue (all wildlife)

trumpet vine,A LaRue (plants)

beach, St. Croix,BA LaRue (upper echelon images but mostly St. Croix)

Best Buy exterior,Betty LaRue (everything else including product and food) this is the main and largest.

Betty 

Thanks you Betty and Johnnie5 ! It works now... I don't understand why the search works today because I did exactly the same thing yesterday. May be your magic touch ;)

50 minutes ago, Southmind said:

Well, maths at Alamy makes me crazy... :

Searching images with my name if found : 437  :D

The forum tell me (under my name) : 392 :huh:

On AIM I read : 470 :lol:

My Alamy->Your images tell me : 312 :(

:huh::unsure: 

Searching for your contributor name under Advanced Search should show all your live images

The number under your forum name will update to the correct figure when you log out of the forum and log back in.

AIM shows the figure for all images you have ever submitted, even if they were not finally processed or were rejected.

My Alamy -> Your images shows the number of images which have been found  in searches in the period delimited by the dates entered (defaults to the last month).  Hang on, no that's wrong. The number after your name ( in brackets) should show the total of images you have in each Pseudonym, assuming you have more than one. If that is not the case, I'm not sure what is going on.

12 hours ago, Luke Parr said:

I have noticed that searching by your name will also show images in Stockimo if you have those.  When I click from the forum I only see those that were submitted specifically through Alamy.

I don't use Stockimo but thank you Luke. I think I see differences because I upload photos and illustrations everyday to build a "decent" portfolio.  I will take the next 10 years but  I can only go step by step...

Archived