Show the latest image that you sold by Alamy in August. Important notice: Lets every photographer to public only one image which has sold per day

australia-road-side-attraction-big-croc-
Anybody noticed that these images are quite a bit narrow? Click on the horizontal ones to see the real size.

wim

edit:  this is with the insert other media button and the URL. The above image is with drag and drop.
The crock seems a lot happier now.
edit2:  image size now corrected. Initial image removed.

8 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Anybody noticed that these images are quite a bit narrow? Click on the horizontal ones to see the real size.

wim

I've been noticing that too. I think it depends on your method of posting the image. I am currently doing a simple copy and paste and the proportions seem OK that way.

Paulette

Right problem solved. If you view my edited post, you'll see the wrong and right sized image. Drag and drop does not work properly in this forum anymore.

Verschlimmbessert.

(=German - Improved for the worse, especially when no improvement was needed.)

wim

I have noticed it to. Along with changes I don't understand why changing the typeface to bold condensed. 

It is really hard to read now and small (at least on my screen). Yes Indeed Wim Improved for the worse, especially when no improvement was needed

perry

9 hours ago, GS-Images said:

Or do what I suggested. It works.  :)

Geoff.

Yes I tried that, but I could not get it to work. I'll try some more.

And this is from the zoom page; then clicked the View image page; then drag and drop:http://c7.alamy.com/comp/GW5GE2/edinburgh-royal-mile-edinburgh-high-street-with-fire-performer-and-GW5GE2.jpg

Looks correct size and not distorted.

Now another try with drag and drop while holding Ctrl; then  right-click.

Doesn't work at all. On right click I get all the generic browser stuff.

Could you please try explaining it once more? Better still: let's maybe start another thread.

The preview button reveals the distortion to the extreme. Primitive but very funny.  (There's a preview button, I thought it was a search button.)

btw: yes this is the latest sale of today.

Maybe I should have used a medium small image though. ;-)

Yesterday's crocodile should have been an icon.

The museum on the canal should have been 4.5 times the size of the Te Papa museum in NZ. ;-)

wim

edit: I will remove the test images a bit later.

edit2: I have now removed the test images.

1 minute ago, GS-Images said:

I've just tried it again in another thread, and compared using my method to pasting a link - It seems that I got it wrong, so sorry for misleading anyone. I did think that editing the image (if your particular PC lets you) to a different width fixed the problem, but I see now that although it makes it smaller, it's still distorted. So I'll just copy/paste the link in future.

Geoff.

Ok thank you! Back to images then!

wim

This one was zoomed a month or two ago, and a sale reported when I looked at my dashboard today.  The search term was "big game rifle."   This is a replica of a Sharp's Buffalo rife, owned by another expat in Nicaragua who has an interesting collection of firearms and bladed weapons dating back to the early 19th Century.

sharps-m-1874-single-shot-buffalo-rifle-

Archived