Show the latest image that you sold by Alamy in August. Important notice: Lets every photographer to public only one image which has sold per day

1 hour ago, GS-Images said:

I think you've been too busy milking your cows again Philippe.  :D

It's the latest image you sold at the time of posting. The fact the OP stated August is probably misleading.

I think it's a great idea for a thread as it's fascinating seeing what sells. Maybe as an on-going thread the OP could change the thread title to something like: "Your latest Alamy sale".

Geoff.

I thought that, as someone who is new here, he was trying to get a handle on what sells. I think it is more appropriate for the LETS TALK ABOUT PICS section.

Paulette

2 hours ago, GS-Images said:

I think you've been too busy milking your cows again Philippe.  :D

It's the latest image you sold at the time of posting. The fact the OP stated August is probably misleading.

I think it's a great idea for a thread as it's fascinating seeing what sells. Maybe as an on-going thread the OP could change the thread title to something like: "Your latest Alamy sale".

Geoff.

I'm not sure that would be very practical.  I can see me turning the PC on one morning to find 30 pages of Philippe's or Wim's latest sales.  Imagine having to plough through that lot. :)

2 hours ago, GS-Images said:

True! Maybe they could restrict it to one per day.  :)

Geoff.

More like one per month in my case.

Allan

4 hours ago, JamesH said:

2nd sale this month, a small book licence but my highest earner so far. I've sold a couple of videos from here too, I need to go back it seems.

inhabitants-of-kibera-slum-going-about-d

Kibera has been in the news a lot because of the fear of violence there after Kenya's election. Once again, the loser has refused to accept the result. I was speaking with an African woman recently about their difficulties with their leaders. It breaks my heart.  Such a beautiful continent and so many sweet people.

Paulette

20 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Kibera has been in the news a lot because of the fear of violence there after Kenya's election. Once again, the loser has refused to accept the result. I was speaking with an African woman recently about their difficulties with their leaders. It breaks my heart.  Such a beautiful continent and so many sweet people.

Paulette

Yes, but this happens every election, it was relatively trouble free this year but there is always tensions between the various tribes. Odinga has lost several times. Unfortunately not enough really gets done for the average person in Kenya, reliance on foreign aid and charities etc seems common. I've been to several of the city slums, I think everyone should visit one at least once in their lives to gain some perspective. I could go on but who knows who reads these posts :-)

The image licensed from 1st July in South America, may have been election related but hard to say.

Archived