liverpix

How to add a photo for critique

How do I add a photo for critique as it has failed alamy quality control  I'm sure it was straightforward when I posted a photo 2 or  months back !

You need to upload your image to somewhere else online (a 100% image or crop of image) for us to look at.  Could be your own website, flkr, etc.

Then link to it.

Jill

8 minutes ago, Jill Morgan said:

You need to upload your image to somewhere else online (a 100% image or crop of image) for us to look at.  Could be your own website, flkr, etc.

Then link to it.

Jill

Thanks

I'm looking around to try to solve this problem myself this morning. Although I am NOT looking for a second opinion on sharpness: if Alamy QC says an image is not sharp it's not sharp and we should move on. 

But, Geoff, I used to open a second window with my images on Alamy and drag 'n drop them into the forum. With the new AIM I can no longer do that. I'm on a Mac. I don't have a website of my own and I don't do social media . . . so? . . .

Hmm. I have two Google blogs, and I can't drag and drop from those. ???

Have a Leffe Blonde on me, Philippe. I'll catch up with the bill later. 

I do the following (in Google Chrome). Right click on the image, select Copy image address, then Paste into Forum posting.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman