Sorry if this has been asked before, I can't seem to find a forum search feature.

Can the Olympus OMD EM1/5/10 or Pen-F camera be used for Alamy image submissions?

Hi

I've been using an EM5 for several years and can confirm that all the Olympus cameras you mention can provide good enough files to pass Alamy QA.  

On my PC, the search bar is in the top right of the forum page - a small grey box in the black bar.

Chris

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your reply & yes I have now managed to see the search bar. I use NoScript in my browser & it seems that the forum is now an Invision system, necessitating some more whitelisting at my end.

Many of my photos here where shot with an M1, so I guess the answer is yes. 

Most certainly can. All my photos are Olympus OM-D E-M5. No QC issues. 

Yes, I have almost a thousand images shot with Olympus in my Alamy collection.

No issues, using mFT since more than 2 years (majority of my Alamy pics are shot with Olympus). Much easier to achieve good technical quality travel/landscape shots than with a Nikon D800 i owned previously. Larger depth of field, pretty good sensor stabilization, no dust issues. Using Pro lenses prints up to A2 (40 x 60 cm) look tack sharp.

Thank you all for your replies.

Andreas, you mention no dust issues. I don't really have dust issues with my D810, but if I did - I'd just clean the sensor. Do you mean that with MFT the sensor doesn't get dust at all? I'd have though that with no mirror, there is actually more chance of dust during a lens change?