August Challenge......"Taking it easy"

Many thanks to all that voted and of course Julie for shortlisting me in the first place. After a lot of pondering I have decided to keep it lighthearted and hopefully get a few more people to enter this month, and to kick it off..........

TAKING IT EASYCPPXC7.jpg

Ferrel Kittens chilling on pot!

BPYCC6.jpg

Parm

Hi Parm:

If you mean that these cute kittens are strays and do not have a home I believe the correct spelling is "feral". Probably not a bad idea to include both spellings as some people may also use your spelling.

Paulette

My three

CTWA9T.jpg

Our son catching up after an exhausting morning

B92RYM.jpg

This bloke was out for the count on a public seat surrounded by loads of people. I liked his style.I came back about 20 mins after I had taken this shot and he had not moved at all. 

C05WY2.jpg

The Leader of the Opposition and my brother`s dog Mollie. Both conked out on the sofa while yours truly was getting dinner ready. 

Col

Hi Parm:

If you mean that these cute kittens are strays and do not have a home I believe the correct spelling is "feral". Probably not a bad idea to include both spellings as some people may also use your spelling.

Paulette

Hi Paulette,

Thanks very much, kind of you to point that out to me (spelling's not my strong point), I've now added the correct spelling and included them both in the key words.

cheers,

Parm

Hi Parm:

Paulette
Hi Paulette,
Thanks very much, kind of you to point that out to me (spelling's not my strong point), I've now added the correct spelling and included them both in the key words.
cheers,
Parm

Animals can be very good at this...

DC2C4T.jpg

Waiting for the other guy to bring the beer.

C244XB.jpg

You wouldn't think a rock could be so comfortable.

C2439B.jpg

At least the mud looks soft.

Paulette

Archived