Photobar

Thumbnail and font size in manage images 2.4

I've been unable to find a way to increase the size of the thumbnails, window, fonts etc while keywording in manage images 2.4. Has anyone found a way to do that? Alamy, is it possible to incorporate a tool like that in a future version of manage images?

• Upvote 1

This has been covered a couple of times before over in the Alamy suggestions sub-forum (and other places): here's one thread.

Basically, the answer is 'no'!  As MI 2.4 is a Flash application, rather then HTML, resizing of text/images is not possible.

• Upvote 1

+1

(and a green one too)

wim

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the link

I guess I'l sit real close to my screen for now

I tend to have two windows open when keywording in MI. The second window gives me a full screen view of the image I'm keywording and can be zoomed into if necessary. Simple to flick from one screen to the other.

Allan

• Upvote 1

I tend to have two windows open when keywording in MI. The second window gives me a full screen view of the image I'm keywording and can be zoomed into if necessary. Simple to flick from one screen to the other.

Allan

I find myself doing the same thing - on one screen I have the MI app running and keyword into it, then on another screen have Adobe Bridge up with the relevant set of images (I usually have a folder from which I have uploaded a submission) so I can view them at a decent size. Particularly useful to confirm the presence of any people in the image (or number of), and any specific details I want to keyword in that I might have missed at the MI sized image.

Of course I'm fortunate enough to have a multi-screen setup, but you could do it with two windows on a single screen system as Allan describes.

Good point.

I get round the problem by keeping LR4 open and flicking from one to the other.

A wide screen helps of course.

dov

I do my keywording in LR with the plug-in. Full screen, cut and paste keywords, sync metadata....