A good month for sales, second highest ever with 19.

Revenue OKish at $481Gross. Highest $87.17 lowest $6.21. One refund (a duplicate) of another $6,21 luckily.

Record number of zooms in one day at 20.

Highest ever rolling views for a month at 11249.

Highest ever rolling zooms for a month at 82.

July usually one of my worst months for some reason, but could be looking good for future with the high views and zooms.

John.

At end of June sales numbers are ahead of schedule compared to last year but revenue is on track to be down around 50%. Previous years I seemed to have escaped the $5 (or less) distributor sales but not this year. Frankly $1.90 per sale is not worth the hassle of processing and uploading or worrying about infringments and other challenges. :(

No incentive to shoot and especially to take on the work to upload, keyword and accept all the other risks that libraries leave to the photographer, whether they have any control of them or not (such as the consequences of the misuse of non-released images).

65 sales for $1982 gross

4 over $100; best was $190

Zooms improving, but sales, income and zooms all still about 25% down on 2016

Good start to July though

Good luck everybody!

Kumar (the Doc one)

A below average month before the refund, and poor afterwards.

There were 5 new sales for $184.69 / $92.37  (all numbers gross / net ) which would have been below average but not that far out of range.  Then I had a refund of a March sale of $187.50 / 93.75 which was then relicensed for $45 / 22.50 for a loss of $ 142.50 / 72.25.  That left me with an overall gain of only $42.19 / 21.12 for the month.  I suppose I should be grateful to have at least stayed positive.

The high new sale was $69.99 / 35.00 and the lows two personal use at $19.99 / 10.00.  There were no distributor sales.

Views and zooms were down a little but still not bad.  4825 views, 28 zooms, for a CTR of 0.58

Robert

4 hours ago, riccarbi said:

3 sales for $85,16 gross. Not bad, considering how few images I have on sale and that I am actually active on Alamy since April.

With so few images too, well done.

53 sales which was 2nd highest volume for rolling year and for 2nd highest $$$s.  However only two >100 and lots of small ones including two appalling small distributor sales.  Alamy seems to have stopped telling us the country so we can't pull out of it.

Zooms at an all time low so the future isn't looking too promising.

Pearl

1 hour ago, Pearl said:

Alamy seems to have stopped telling us the country so we can't pull out of it.

Pearl

You can still get the region from net revenue. Country only appears to show if the licence is limited to the country, so I'm not sure the policy has changed.

5 hours ago, spacecadet said:

You can still get the region from net revenue. Country only appears to show if the licence is limited to the country, so I'm not sure the policy has changed.

You might be right.  Net revenue only tells me that it is Europe so I can't opt out of the individual country.

Pearl

I'm making more from print sales.

...and that's not counting the PU sales I've made here over the past several months...

I'd upload a lot more RF images if I could opt them out of PU. 

Edit:

I'm not kidding. 

Archived