Do you have images on Alamy shot with a Nikon D600 or D800?

Alamy

We've got a client working on a project where they specifically need images taken with either a Nikon D600 or D800. 

If you have images online with us taken with this camera then let us know here and we will point our client at your work. There are no guarantees of sale but your images will be looked at and considered.

A few more specifics of what's required:

1. Cameras: D600 or D800
  2. Must have used a Nikon lens
  3. Has not previously been used for Nikon or other advertising
  4. Images must be released if they contain people or property
  5. Prefeable to have imagery shot outside of the US
  6. Images must be available to license immediately via Alamy

Open to any type of imagery from landscapes to portraits, moments, etc.

Deadline for this is simply "as soon as possible" - in order to respond effectively, simply point us to a link of your suitable images on Alamy.

Hi there.

Had a quick look through my collection, and here is a small lightbox of images which fit with your criteria above.

http://www.alamy.com/lbx.asp?1165122 

I also have the following in my account already which I have just updated in the system with some additional keyword information - they should appear in the next 24 hours once the search engine updates and I can add them to the lightbox ASAP.

D38433

D3843N

Those already in the lightbox are:

D19A8M

D19ACD

D19AC6

D16F7A

D16F78

Do let me know if a lightbox isn't a good way to present these to your client... 

Kind regards

Mike.

I don't know what is wrong, but when I click your link I see one of my own lightboxes.

Try logging out and back in.

I still see it - but it seems that I need to be logged into my Alamy account as well to see the lightbox.

But John is also seeing his own lightbox - so something is wrong...

I have sent Keith a message. The link seems to point to your own account.

I just went in and selected all the shots made on D800 and D600 when we had these cameras, made two lightboxes one for each camera, and used the SHARE function to send an email to memberservices with the lightboxes. Not all that much variety or wonderful pix, we had returned (D800, was a review sample) sold (D600, oil splatter problem) the Nikons before making much use of them. Son Richard has sold  D800E and bought D4, just decided the D4 was better for his uses.

I just went in and selected all the shots made on D800 and D600 when we had these cameras, made two lightboxes one for each camera, and used the SHARE function to send an email to memberservices with the lightboxes. Not all that much variety or wonderful pix, we had returned (D800, was a review sample) sold (D600, oil splatter problem) the Nikons before making much use of them. Son Richard has sold  D800E and bought D4, just decided the D4 was better for his uses.

like you used share fce to memberservice- hope it will works. btw i choosed D800 instead D4 and working together with D700

We've got a client working on a project where they specifically need images taken with either a Nikon D600 or D800. 

If you have images online with us taken with this camera then let us know here and we will point our client at your work. There are no guarantees of sale but your images will be looked at and considered.

A few more specifics of what's required:

1. Cameras: D600 or D800
  2. Must have used a Nikon lens
  3. Has not previously been used for Nikon or other advertising
  4. Images must be released if they contain people or property
  5. Prefeable to have imagery shot outside of the US
  6. Images must be available to license immediately via Alamy

Open to any type of imagery from landscapes to portraits, moments, etc.

Deadline for this is simply "as soon as possible" - in order to respond effectively, simply point us to a link of your suitable images on Alamy.

Hi

I've made a lightbox of my D800 images with Nikon lenses   

Here's the link   http://www.alamy.com/lbx.asp?1165424 ( Ray Warren D800 ) 

cheers  

Ray

These fit the bill. I don't know how to male a lightbox so here you go.

DB9KRA, DA0TB4, CYYWJK, D98EET, D8TDK7, D8TKYG, D8TR6B, D8TTJG, D8TWWT, CYYX40, CY2A9P, CX456B, CX233B, CREBNJ,  CR9P2X, CR9P01, CR9NE3, CR5B50, CR5A3J, C099YJ

DB9M2F, DA0TTR, D65AME, D98EMP, D8TGC6, D8TK07, D8TREE, D8TTTB, CYYWEG, CYYW7F, CY2A7Y, CX22TX,CWYHTX, CREBXW, CR9P54, CR9NX6, CR9ND3, CR9R2F, CR59KX, DA0R6K, DA0WE8, D98F97, D98EW3, D8THAF, D8TKFG, D8TRY6, D8TTY6, D65J8A, CY2ABB, CY2A7M, CX230N, CWYHKG, CRED0X, CR9P6C, CR9NR4, CR9N9N, CR5ARF, CR59FB DA0PB8, DA0WFX,

D98E2B, D8TCP4, D8THEH, D8TPT4, D8TT17, D8TWFJ, D65T6W, CY2AA4,CY2A6H, CX22K, CWYHFR, CRED56, CREHXX, CR9NKN, CR9N80, CR5AY7, CNNHDY, DA0T93, DA0WGX,D98EB5,  

D8TD4D, D8THYR, D8TR1W, D8TTFH,D8TWRG,  CYYWTJ, CY2A9X, CX4607, CWYM56, CWYHB2, CREHN4, CR9NMG, CR9NJT, CR9N6M, CR5A6P, CMN0AE

+ a few more waiting for me to keyword!

These were shot with D800 and Nikkor lenses:

DA9H9B, DA9H70, DA9HM1, D84CPX, D84CPX, D5MDY1, D5M6TM, D5C50Y, D4P311, D4BWXP, D44B8P, D1N9J3, D0X6M2, D0CEH3, D0CK7A, D0FXYE, CY965R, CY978J, CY6C26, CY08FC, CY08A4

Archived