Sign in to follow this  
Thyrsis

Can't sign in to Alamy web site

I have entered user name and password. I have clicked on relevant image squares, then verify. Takes me back to log in page every time! Driving me crazy!!

I'm sorry. I too have had trouble signing in a couple of days ago, but it's ok for me at present. 

Try holding your mouth in a different way. ;) :lol: Pardon me, it's a saying we have in these parts. Like when I fail at something, I wasn't holding my mouth right!  A good way to shift blame onto an expression, rather than ability. 

It seems the site has been a bit buggy lately. I hope you solve it.

Betty

• Upvote 1

Just spotted this after I posted about the same issue. It's just flat out refusing to progress past the verification. 

Works for me with Firefox, but not with Safari with Mac.  Tried enabling pop-ups and that didn't help.

Edited by MizBrown

Can't login on my iPad with Safari.

Gen

8 hours ago, gvallee said:

Can't login on my iPad with Safari.

Gen

This worked for me:

Close Alamy website. Go to Settings, Safari, then scroll right down to Advanced, then Website data. Then 'Remove all website data'

This will clear data on all other websites too which is a pain but I can now log in to  Alamy. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Thyrsis said:

This worked for me:

Close Alamy website. Go to Settings, Safari, then scroll right down to Advanced, then Website data. Then 'Remove all website data'

This will clear data on all other websites too which is a pain but I can now log in to  Alamy. 

Thank you for the tip! Tried it and it's working now. 

Gen

Edited by gvallee

Another way to do this (at least on my version of iPad) without losing your other links and log-ins to other sites is:

Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website data>Show all sites

Scroll down until you find a link to Alamy. Slide it left and select "delete."

It may take a bit of scrolling until you find the Alamy link, but sometimes it's worth the time.