2 hours ago, arterra said:

Would be nice to be able again to link posted images to their sales' pages. Can't do that now. 
So far, this change isn't an improvement at all :(

What I like to see back:

• my signature
  • link to my websites
  • get rid of that stupid "Shift" + "Enter" nonsense to start a new line without extra space
  • link images to their sales' pages
  • able to see who's online and reading the same thread

Cheers,
Philippe

And "Why do we have to log in every time at the start of a day?"

It used to be if you were logged in to your dashboard you were also logged in on the forums.

Allan

15 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

And "Why do we have to log in every time at the start of a day?"

It used to be if you were logged in to your dashboard you were also logged in on the forums.

Allan

Try working on an iPad ! Log in, log in, log in. Leave the page for 5 minutes and....... log in! 

If anyone is missing the ability to see their total portfolio by clicking on the number of images shown in the forum, the following works:  do a google search for your forum id in the form sshep site:www.discussion.alamy.com and from the results choose an entry a few days ago when everything worked.  Choose the Google cache view of the result and click on the number beneath your name as before.  This should show your total portfolio and the resulting URL can be saved for use until its sorted.

Steve

1 hour ago, ReeRay said:

Try working on an iPad ! Log in, log in, log in. Leave the page for 5 minutes and....... log in! 

Actually I have been to lunch and just got back to find I need to "Sign in" AGAIN. It seems every time we leave the forum we need to log in AGAIN!

Allan

Desktop I am talking about.

8 hours ago, SShep said:

If anyone is missing the ability to see their total portfolio by clicking on the number of images shown in the forum, the following works:  do a google search for your forum id in the form sshep site:www.discussion.alamy.com and from the results choose an entry a few days ago when everything worked.  Choose the Google cache view of the result and click on the number beneath your name as before.  This should show your total portfolio and the resulting URL can be saved for use until its sorted.

Steve

It looks like that was the fix attended to while the forum was down

On 07/06/2017 at 1:29 PM, Niels Quist said:

This is funny. Clicking on your name to the left of your post this came up:

Trevor Chriss last won the day on June 27 2016

Trevor Chriss had the most liked content!

- you seem to have won the cup of the day :)

I must have upset somebody, my award has vanished. Oh well, I was king for a day.

Archived