How was your May 2017?

8 sales, but rpd well down: $79 net total.

Zooms well up, but for some reason the last two years had one month with double zooms, which didn't seem to result in more sales down the line.

Still waiting for long-term infringements to be chased up. They must have many thousands to get through, with the time it's taking.

13 sales

Averaging a measly £7 each net.

Disappointing to say the least, surely our work is worth more than this.

Come on alamy you can do better

:( 2 for $30 and change.

I really need a big "no PU" button. When I look at sales over the past two years in the $50-400 range of the exact same images as those that have sold as "PU" in the past few months , I just feel :angry: especially since most were zoomed. (And do we get a cut of the art.com pie once they take their PU license over there for a bargain framed print, assuming it's a legitimate license)?  I guess the only good thing is they're not interfering with my sales on POD sites since they aren't photos I'd put up for sale on those sites. 

In some, May here was a disappointment. Que sera sera 

2 sales for $162 gross revenue. Revenue total saved by a single $149 sale early in the month. I still find it puzzling why my sales numbers are so variable. For the last 6 months they've been 7,7,1,11,12,2. Or is this a common experience for other contributors?

May was a slightly below average month.  4 sales for a total of $202 / 94  (all numbers gross / net).  Highest 75 / 37.50, lowest a personal use for 19.99 / 10.00   (And while it's possible it was a PU, like many others I'm having a hard time believing that many of my PU sales really are PU.)  Only one distributor sale.

Views were about normal at 5585, zoom back up to 30 for a CTR of 0.54

Still, I'm a little ahead of last year at this time.  So I'm happy if not thrilled.

Robert

If it is BBC.com don't hold your breath. I just emailed Alamy after 4 months of mine not being reported and they told me to wait 6 months from the time it appeared and email them again. Half a year seems a long time but I have waited longer than that for distributors unfortunately.

Paulette

If it is BBC.com don't hold your breath. I just emailed Alamy after 4 months of mine not being reported and they told me to wait 6 months from the time it appeared and email them again. Half a year seems a long time but I have waited longer than that for distributors unfortunately.

Paulette

I find that quite unbelievable! 

Paulette

I find that quite unbelievable! 

Yes, I'm still waiting on my image in this BBC article dated 7th February to be reported:

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170206-the-tricks-being-played-on-you-by-uk-roads

Archived