Can anyone recommend a decent IPTC editor for the iPad/iPhone?

Edited by TABan

Whatever you do don't buy Photogene4 It doesn't work with the latest update

I use an iPad exclusively when traveling and I purchased Photogene⁴ in March for creating ALN captions and headlines. So far, I haven't had a problem with it, but I haven't tried any other features. I've had to employ a couple of workarounds. I create a separate file for photos I want to edit and upload, rather than just marking them "favorites," as is my normal practice. Photogene⁴ doesn't recognize favorites. Also, when preparing to connect to my photo folders, I often have to totally close out/refresh the last Photogene⁴ session, or it will only show the last photo I copied, rather than all my photo files. The program is a little fiddly, but it was extremely cheap and solved a problem. Hopefully, one day, I will have a decent, lightweight laptop for traveling with more bells and whistles. If you come across a good editing program for the iPad, TABan, please post the information. I'd love to hear about other options.

• Upvote 1

I have an older version of Filterstorm that allows you to edit, tag, and upload photos via ftp. I wouldn't necessarily say it does it well, but it does do it.

Newer versions are supposed to be better.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fsn-pro-filterstorm-neue-for-professionals/id1073719581?mt=8