Well said and well done, Jeff.

BTW, is it all round to your place for a couple of beers when you hit 100,000?  Sadly, I will never reach that point, but I believe that in the UK we get a visit from the Queen! :)

Well said and well done, Jeff.

BTW, is it all round to your place for a couple of beers when you hit 100,000?  Sadly, I will never reach that point, but I believe that in the UK we get a visit from the Queen! :)

I opt to get a hug from Kate Middleton. ;)

Best one this year in January, $290

Several $100-150 this year.

Average sale price since day one $82.87 per image.

These days most images go for between $30-$75, I haven't had almost any sales from Novel Use, one of the few got reversed!

Average sale since starting: gross - $77.25, net - $40.12. including NU.

edit

(Just to point out, those are hyphens before the figures - despite a few refunds I'm not averaging minus $77)

Edited by Phil Robinson

Since my first sale in 2008, my average sale price comes to $94.63 (gross). No novel use.

Looking at only 2012 and 2013 (so far), that drops to $78.35. Of course, I have a bigger and more varied collection now, I am making more sales, and other complicating factors make it difficult to read too much into a straight average price, but Wim asked for averages, so there ya go.

For the OP: I saw one sale upwards of $400 (gross) back in 2009, and I've had hardly anything near it since then.

My biggest sale on Alamy was $550 in Oct. 2012. As mentioned, above, I had one for $450 in early May of this year (yet to clear). So despite falling prices, I guess there are still some big fish left in the sea.

Edited by John Mitchell

My biggest sale was $437 in 2010, a 1/4 page textbook 10 yr license. The same picture was sold again in 2012 at $232.5 for 1 full page 10 yr license. But I really shouldn't complain. I have two $300+ sales so far this year, $113 average.