Is anyone else finding that the QC acceptance emails have stopped? My last three batches have all passed but without receiving an email. Nothing stuck in spam filters. It did happen once last year and I finally got about 8 through in one mail dating back 6 or so weeks.

Not had one for about 2 weeks? I just check Track Submissions every 2 days or so. Odd that IF they have stopped we haven't seen any notification.

I would rather have an email to tell me when a sale has been made rather than a batch passing QC.

Regards

Craig

I would rather have an email to tell me when a sale has been made rather than a batch passing QC.

Me too. And I'd like the screen to explode with fireworks, and maybe some stirring music too. Maybe 'Money, Money, Money', by Abba... :P

• Upvote 1

I've not gotten acceptance emails in quite a while...for at least the past month or two.  I've checked spam filters as well.

I have always found the acceptance mails, very hit and miss. Sometimes get them right away, sometimes days later and sometimes not at all. Not bothered as I always check 'Track submissions'. 

Me too. And I'd like the screen to explode with fireworks, and maybe some stirring music too. Maybe 'Money, Money, Money', by Abba... :P

Agreed, except I'll take Pink Floyd's "Money."

Agreed, except I'll take Pink Floyd's "Money."

From the lyrics of Pink Floyd's Money: Get a good job with more pay... Hmm...

I'm not getting e-mail notices either, but my submissions have been going through in less than 12 hours. QC must be too busy to send them out.

Same here, when QC is this quick who needs an email?

The emails have always been intermittent for me, more often than not I've already keyworded the pics by the time I get the email

I haven't had any for a while either but not really bothered as I check each day anyway. Even when I have not loaded any images.

Allan

I still get them and just looking, my last one was last week (which was my last upload).

Dave

Moved to private message.

Edited by Lisa