Dont blame the Beta testers for the Image Management problems

Gee I wish we had beer here in California.

Alameda County Amador County Butte County
220px-Sierra_Nevada_BC_Exterior.jpg

Sierra Nevada Brewing Company headquarters in Chico
Contra Costa County El Dorado County Fresno County
  • The Mad Duck Craft Brewery in Fresno [27]
  • Fresno Brewing Company in Fresno[28]
  • Tioga–Sequoia Brewing Company in Fresno[29]
Humboldt County Kern County Lake County Los Angeles County Madera County Marin County Mariposa County Mendocino County Merced County Napa County
  • Downtown Joe's Brewery in Napa[76]
  • Napa Smith Brewery in Napa, founded in 2007[77]
Nevada County Orange County Placer County Plumas County Riverside County Sacramento County San Bernardino County San Diego County San Francisco City and County San Joaquin County San Luis Obispo County San Mateo County Santa Barbara County Santa Clara County Santa Cruz County Siskiyou County Solano County Sonoma County Stanislaus County Ventura County Yolo County

Your thought of doing it in MI is correct. Same amount of typing. But the tags aren't attached to the image, and I would need to type the phrase in the usual way, but remember to think and do in reverse order for singles. Oh, my brain! Just got a cramp. :)

Betty

I know this won't affect you Betty as you're not tagging in the MI, but I wanted to make a point about the order tags appear in, for the benefit of those who use the MI to tag.

When entering in the new MI, if you enter single word tags then save, they'll be in the correct order, which is the order you type them in (yes it reverses but that is in fact the "typed in" order). If you THEN set them to supertags and save again, they reverse again so leaving them in the WRONG order. So if you want supertags, you need to enter the tags, change to supertags, and THEN save. That will reverse the order displayed, thereby putting them in the correct order. So it's a clear bug that I have made Alamy aware of, but can be got around by knowing the "trick" to get it right.

What would make more sense would be for tags to appear in the correct order as soon as they're entered, before saving, and then staying in that order no matter what else you do.

Much like many things with the new MI and search engine, it's more about testing and working things out for yourself than doing what makes sense, or what Alamy suggest we do.

Geoff.

Good point, in your meticulous way. :)

Archived