QC slow again?

I had a batch pass QC on the 14th (with an email). I finished keywording etc. within hours. But they are still not on sale! Presumably sitting in a Queue somewhere for a batch job to pick them up. Anyone else having the same problem?

Update. My fault! My first time with the new IM and I'd missed th caption field! Another lesson learned.

My 3 batches passed this morning but still no sign of the passed QC e-mails. CR told me they had fixed it....

Personally I do not bother about QC emails, just check to see if they have passed in AIM.

Allan

I have now been waiting since Friday evening for a batch to pass.     Anyone else waiting a few days?

QC doesn't work weekends.

Jill

That's right, Friday is pretty much Monday QC-wise.

No updates or measures since Thursday either.

Measures was last updated on Friday 17th at 22.39

Craig

I have now been waiting since Friday evening for a batch to pass.     Anyone else waiting a few days?

QC doesn't work weekends.

Jill

That's right, Friday is pretty much Monday QC-wise.

No updates or measures since Thursday either.

Measures was last updated on Friday 17th at 22.39

Craig

Measures updated for me on Friday as well.  Not today yet though.

Jill

Need to wait for the update.

I know.  Normally it would happen in the middle of the day for me but not today

I find that for images to be picked up, included in the update and put on sale, they have to be keyworded and ready for sale by the midnight (UK time) preceding the update.

Maybe this is just my imagination or coincidence.. but i have noticed a few time in the past that images that I have keyworded just before midnight are picked up by the update but images keyworded just a few minutes after midnight have had to wait for the following day to be picked up.

Archived