Sign in to follow this  
gvallee

Passed QC e-mail no longer received

For those who, like me, no longer receive an e-mail when passed QC, I have raised it with Alamy who confirmed there is a problem:

"Thanks for letting us know. We completed a test our end and we also did not receive the email so we have already passed this over to our technical team to have a look into and we will let you know once we have heard from them."

Gen

I'm still getting mine.

Some contributors have reported in another thread that they no longer get theirs either.

I uploaded images last Tuesday and didn't receive an email. I uploaded more images yesterday (Thursday) and received TWO emails this morning (Friday). Pobably just a glitch>

Davey

They seem to be on track now but yesterday I think I got one a couple of days late. At 0430.

I had 4 separate submissions this month, 0 e-mail.

Luckily, it does not seem to be widespread.

It's not a big deal but combined with the fact that once passed QC, all submissions are marked On Sale even if not, it keeps you on your toes.

once passed QC, all submissions are marked On Sale even if not, it keeps you on your toes.

You have to caption and fill in a few tags for that.

once passed QC, all submissions are marked On Sale even if not, it keeps you on your toes.

You have to caption and fill in a few tags for that.

I do that in Bridge before upload, so the status goes straight to On Sale, even if they're not until the next database refresh.

I have to remember that I didn't choose the supertags yet.

Anyway, I just received an e-mail from CR saying they have fixed the bug. So all hunky dory.

Gen