Agreed.

You can't even judge by the length of the bar because there are apparently only 4 settings for it, I've checked- red, short orange (5 tags), long orange (48 tags including 5 supers) and the holy grail. My only greens are over-tagged legacy images I effectively can't edit because the have over 50 tags.

File under "ignore".

After playing around with tags on the orange images nothing changed,  i am thinking that only images that have been seen by searches go into the green, hence the more a image is searched the longer the green bar.

Any thoughts on this?

Paul.

No.

You just need 48 tags and 5 supers to go green. I've just tried it. I don't know if the optionals influence it.

Is that the magic formula then? 48 tags and 5 super tags to go green? Thanks, going to give it a go. I have approx 4000 green and 3000 orange - it's going to be a labour of love to convert them all but I must say that the new system does make some things easier. :-)

After playing around with tags on the orange images nothing changed,  i am thinking that only images that have been seen by searches go into the green, hence the more a image is searched the longer the green bar.

Any thoughts on this?

Paul.

No.

You just need 48 tags and 5 supers to go green. I've just tried it. I don't know if the optionals influence it.

Is that the magic formula then? 48 tags and 5 super tags to go green? Thanks, going to give it a go. I have approx 4000 green and 3000 orange - it's going to be a labour of love to convert them all but I must say that the new system does make some things easier. :-)

The optionals do have an influence.

I find the number is usually 41 tags, if all the optional page is filled in.If you are happy with your past keywording there really is no need to go back through the 3000 orange one to make them turn green.

Any thoughts on this?

Paul.

No.

The optionals do have an influence.

I find the number is usually 41 tags, if all the optional page is filled in.If you are happy with your past keywording there really is no need to go back through the 3000 orange one to make them turn green.

Cheers Phil! :-)

Any thoughts on this?

Paul.

No.

I wasn't suggesting you do it, just what you'd need to do. I'm not bothering as such. As I've said, I generally only have greens because of over-keywording. I'd say under a third of my last 500 are green.

Any thoughts on this?

Paul.

No.

I wasn't suggesting you do it, just what you'd need to do. I'm not bothering as such. As I've said, I generally only have greens because of over-keywording. I'd say under a third of my last 500 are green.

spacecadet, Yup, I get that but there is something quite absurdly satisfying about getting them to turn green. Attraction will wear off soon, of that I am sure!

Any thoughts on this?

Paul.

No.

spacecadet, Yup, I get that but there is something quite absurdly satisfying about getting them to turn green. Attraction will wear off soon, of that I am sure!

Yes, it did.

Archived