Baco

Gallery updates & dashboard

Good morning,

Anyone still using the old image manager noticing that images are taking quite a long time to appear online (for sale) on the gallery after having been categorized, keyworded etc? On the dashboard page, the images on sale, images not ready etc is also not updating.

• Upvote 1

My dashboard page hasn't updated since the 25th (on the new IM).

• Upvote 1

My dashboard page hasn't updated since the 25th (on the new IM).

I guess it's the same for all then, regardless of having the new image manager or not. Thanks.

On the new IM my dashboard front page states that it hasn't updated since 25th, but inside the Alamy measures (your images) it clearly has updated.

Mine shows Jan 25 on the main dashboard and Jan 27 in Alamy Measures too. I'm on the new IM. Guess it will take a while for everything to be up to date. My views also seem to be down significantly, zooms a bit down, though the most important measure - sales - is good.

We'll just have to see how it all works out I guess. There have been other times under the old system where it didn't update for a few days. It'll catch up eventually.

You can always check your Balance of account tab to see any sales not showing yet on the dashboard. 

deleted

Edited by spacecadet

There has been a database update this morning as I have images searchable from yesterday. Interestingly they are not yet searchable from within IM by keyword, only by image reference.

Pictures do seem to be updating in the gallery at least, but not on the dashboard.

The dashboard doesn't update at weekends.

Hi, DASHBOARD is not updated for me since the 25th  !? Stange!

Dashboard updated just now

Some of my info is updating, some not. Parts of Dashboard seem to have been orphaned.

That single QC star is a bit weird, though.

Edited by spacecadet

I seem to be having this issue as well, On my dashboard, it says I have 143 images not on sale, but when I go into the new image editor its now down to 67. I know it is down as I've been keywording etc, but I am assuming the dashboard isn't linked to the new manage images yet?

That parameter on Dashboard hasn't been updated since the 25th.

That parameter on Dashboard hasn't been updated since the 25th.

Many thanks, just found where it says, im guessing more work will appear in the coming weeks to the dashboard.

Finally it is updated today (was not since 25th)  :)

Still on old IM too. I'm having similar issues with seemingly random bits of the dashboard updating and others not, but am putting this down to alamy still working on a lot of areas. Some zooms are also showing in the 'your images' table, but do not appear in the zoom/sale counter, I am hoping these are all simply hiccups in the wider changes that are happening.

News images do not seem to suffer delays in updating so that's fine as they're more urgent for me. On the old/new IM point though - does alamy give any notice as to when the switch happens for each contributor, or does the new IM just suddenly 'appear'? Just wondering as I have a few large stock batches waiting to be uploaded to QC and wouldn't want to have the IM switching its interface whilst I'm working on them. 

Dash updated today.

Allan

Still on old IM too. I'm having similar issues with seemingly random bits of the dashboard updating and others not, but am putting this down to alamy still working on a lot of areas. Some zooms are also showing in the 'your images' table, but do not appear in the zoom/sale counter, I am hoping these are all simply hiccups in the wider changes that are happening.

News images do not seem to suffer delays in updating so that's fine as they're more urgent for me. On the old/new IM point though - does alamy give any notice as to when the switch happens for each contributor, or does the new IM just suddenly 'appear'? Just wondering as I have a few large stock batches waiting to be uploaded to QC and wouldn't want to have the IM switching its interface whilst I'm working on them. 

As if by magic, a man new IM appeared. On a Monday morning. So try to get them tucked up on Friday.

Edited by spacecadet