Me a simple 7 for $159 gross

• Upvote 1

Slow month with six RM sales -- five low-priced and one decent $120 book license (nice to see).

3 low priced newspaper sales.

Right about average for number of sales, 16, but a bit below average on sale amounts. Had a gross of $769.  Four sales were $100+ but then I had some real stinkers that brought down the average by quite a bit.

• Upvote 1

10 sales but mainly distributor so low revenue.

3 sales for $110 gross and the $15 DACS

Not bad all things considered, and hoping 2017 will be a step upwards for all contributers

Thanks Alamy for working hard and keeping sales alive, esp higher priced sales

• Upvote 2

5 for $376.37, no distributor sales, one was $202.24, one $89, the rest all pretty low. + DACS $218.20.

Have a payout of $398.86 to come in January, following a payout of $656.85 in December. Total from Alamy for 2 months $US1055.77, which is rather nice, given the low Aussie dollar right now. When I bring the funds into my aussie bank account from Paypal, on current exchange rates, I'll get around $AUD 1,465.

• Upvote 2

7 sales for $203 gross. An improvement over November and in line with my 2016 average. 

• Upvote 1

10 sales for a gross of $261.  +my second DACS payout of $53.  Not too bad a final month for 2017.

• Upvote 1

Best month of the year for me with 21 just pushing over 4 figures in total.  :)

Greatly helped by one book sale for $485 (best of the year) :)  :) and a Japanese TV lease (that one sadly distributor :( ) for $151.

Just the one for $36, but from what has been a relatively small portfolio for most of the year.

Onwards and upwards

• Upvote 2

down on last month with 3 for $110. Plus DAC's payment. 

• Upvote 1

December - 7 sales for $262

Overall this year has shown a slow but steady growth in revenue over the preceding ones, mainly due to adding about 1000 images I think.

Edited by TeeCee
  • Upvote 1

December - 6 sales for $146 gross (there were also 2 more that have appeared in newspapers in December that have not been paid, as yet) 

• Upvote 1

Disappointing. Just one sale for $27 gross. Views and zooms both down by just over 60% from the previous month. Doesn't inspire any confidence.

Jim. ;)

• Upvote 2

5 sales for $343 gross (most of that from a textbook sale), so good month by my standards.

• Upvote 1

5 sales for a gross of $509, much better than usual.

• Upvote 1

No sales, only income was from the DACS payout. But four zooms - a record for one month - all on the same subject, so hopeful for a sale in the near future.

One for $135.

• Upvote 1

Six but one refund. Ended up with $114.71 gross. So 5.

Funny thing. One sold twice. I expected a refund, and it took a couple of weeks, then a refund. What's weird, using the method peeking at sales that should appear the next day, that same image shows a late month sale. But it never appeared in My Alamy sales. The buyer must've been a newbie, and the sale must've been canceled out very quickly. First time that's happened.

Best sale $75, the rest low. Included is a PU for $19.99 that I've contested.

I'm not doing backflips over December, but happy to see activity.

• Upvote 1

good month with 30 sales, best 199.99 but others low - revenue 3rd best month out of last year.