Sign in to follow this  
Murad RM

model release for own hand

hey guys, I have been reading though at lot of threads over here, seems like you need a model release on a photo even if its a part of a person.

I have some photos where I have used my own hand to hold stuffs. So, wondering, if I can sign a release for myself. If so, Is it the same as normal model relesae and you you feel up your informations on both model and photographer field?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, I would create a release just as you would do for any other person, even if just a hand. I have some with my hand as well.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I would create a release just as you would do for any other person, even if just a hand. I have some with my hand as well.

thanks

You sign as model, you sign as photographer - find someone to sign as a witness.  I have a few images like this myself.

You sign as model, you sign as photographer - find someone to sign as a witness.  I have a few images like this myself.

Cheers Ed.  :)

At least nobody will be suing you with "Hey, that's my hand in the picture."  :)

I think too though, just having a MR adds a bit of 'legitimacy'  to the image for prospective buyers, ie everything's covered for use,.

At least nobody will be suing you with "Hey, that's my hand in the picture."  :)

hahaha... Yah waiting for the QC, hopefully if they get approved I will sigh one for myself.

Oh another question guys, does Alamy accept digitally signed model release?