How was your November?

16 licences for me this month for $436 - One for $200 so the rest were smallish!

Good news for me, is that 2016, is my highest ever year in terms of $'s and licences. Bad news is I needed an extra 53 licenses to reach my previous 2013 highest $'s!

Lynne

My best month ever with 3 sales for $220... It was kind of a funny month though, 2 sales for 30 each in the first couple of days then.......nothing.......until the last day when a $160 dropped in. So I spent most of the month feeling pretty disappointed  :lol: Not any more though! 

After six good months

5 for $52 gross 

so not so good. 

(Seem to remember last November was not too hot either)

But some nice payouts recently makes me happy  :)

13 sales for $279 gross. Down from last month but overall trend is upwards. Going to keep positive and plugging away even though my last batch were rejected and failed QC for lack of definition and noise (night-time shots taken at 1600 ISO). 

4 sales for $92 gross. Disappointing month, but consistent with my recent trend. Reversing that trend will require a lot more hours of work, and my dilemma is whether it will be time well spent. Or should I put that time into other ventures?

Good month for me, both in number of sales and average sales price.

4 sales

3 infringements found

1 unreported use found

Average gross $40 despite a $1.41 "India rights novel use" sale.

Very good month  :)

sales volume: 111 (highest this year:)

revenue: very good, comparable with October   :)

Highest sale: 722 $  :)

+100$ sales: only 5  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

OMG!!! That's fantastic!

It's especially ............. hard work  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

Well, I guess you can safely give up the day job now! A lot of work indeed. Might I ask how long it has taken you to build a collection over 40k images?

Very good month  :)

sales volume: 111 (highest this year:)

revenue: very good, comparable with October   :)

Highest sale: 722 $  :)

+100$ sales: only 5  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

OMG!!! That's fantastic!

It's especially ............. hard work  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

Well, I guess you can safely give up the day job now! A lot of work indeed. Might I ask how long it has taken you to build a collection over 40k images?

• Started photography in 1995
  • Became semi-pro in 2002
  • Started the little agency Arterra in 2007
  • Joined Alamy in 2009 right away with 18,000 images. So got immediately sales and was able to maintain, and later improve, the medium ranking everybody gets to start with.
  • Became full-time pro in 2010

So, because Arterra is a tiny agency, those are not all my pictures, though I captioned (have to check whether the info is correct and do further research to complete it) and keyworded them all  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

Impressive! But i guess you had to keyword 18000 images to start ? Gulp!

Archived