Greeting from the Seaside

Hello.

New user here from sunny Southend on Sea. (Actually it's been minus one degree this morning but the sun was still shining)

I started submitting earlier in the year, but my first sale was only today. I have loads on new images to put on but am looking for advice on bulk uploads from another thread on the forum. Then hopefully I can step up a gear.

My preference of topic is plants and flowers so there should be lots more next year with my new kit now ready to go. I've had a number of sales already on other sites in the past few months, and today's sale on Alamy takes me over the 100 mark. So a minor landmark for me.

Hope to get involved in some conversation on here, but I will no doubt be asking to odd daft question along the way!

Dave D

Thanks guys.

Nice to meet you all. 

Second sale last night. Ironically, just those 2 sales on Alamy are pretty much worth the same as the last 100 sold between the other sites that i contribute to. I'm becoming a fan of Alamy!

DD

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...