Has anyone received November payment yet ?

Yes, mine reached my bank account on 4 November.

Lynne

Thanks for reply , Not got mine yet its normally quick

I got my Paypal payment on the 7th.  That's the fastest ever for me, usually around the 12th - 15th.

Jill

Mine hit my PayPal account on the 9th this month, a bit earlier than usual.

Edited by John Mitchell

My payment is normally quick and goes into my bank account but still no show today a little strange.

I got mine on the 4th.

John.

Southpole, have you checked under "View your account balance" to make sure the money has actually been sent?

I know sometimes when a sale clears near the end of a month, and it says you'll get paid on the 1st of the next month, it doesn't actually happen. I don't know why not as it shows as cleared, but there must be a delay somewhere that means it's not properly cleared. So I'm wondering if possibly you had a late clearing which hasn't actually been in time, so your payment threshold hasn't been met. If that's the case though it would now show that you're due a payment on 1st December, which I assume you'd have noticed. It's just a thought anyway.

Geoff.

Yes Geoff it says clear . I now found out its because I changed bank details within last 7 days of October.