3 for 112, including one distributor.

Ironically, the best value sale was one from a client who paid 33% more for a similar usage a year ago.  This usage was from around the same time and only discovered behind a pay-wall thanks to Google Images and a thumbnail linking to the article.  Why I should have to fight for a year to get 33% less from a known client for a confirmed usage is beyond me! :angry: :angry: :angry:.  Makes me wonder what else is hidden behind that pay-wall?!

Anyhoo...(calm down, Danny!) Alamy did recover some form of payment eventually; November has always been good to me; I have an advertising usage from another agency and 3 or 4 direct sales to a calendar company; a payout from Alamy this month; plus DACS pays out soon, too.

Reasons to be cheerful...

EDIT: edited link

Edited by losdemas
  • Upvote 1

Six sales in October (5 Alamy Stock and 1 Stockimo iPhone). 

Edit: How did I get sandwiched between Philippe and Kumar? 

Edited by Lisa
  • Upvote 1

Best month ever for numbers - 95

Gross income: $2850

But only 4 sales over $150, best $196, so, poor average value;

Zooms slightly below average for me

Kumar

• Upvote 4

19 for $391 gross, so not complaining overmuch.

Good news, first 3 figure sale for what seems eons, and best ever month for zooms after a particularly zoom light period.  :)

A personal use sale appeared during the clouds of night on the 31st, so, hopefully, genuine.

Not so good news, the 3 fig sale was through a distributor.  :(  

• Upvote 1

Average-ish month with 11 RM licenses for $455 gross. Prices were on the low side (and several very low). One $100+ sale.

I'm on track to possibly equal or surpass my best year on Alamy (2014) in total number of sales but not in revenue.

• Upvote 1

Bizarre month…

Two refunds, though one re-purchased  at exactly the same price and terms as the original sale.
A few personal uses, and one unauthorised newspaper use now on the books. Almost all of this before the month was half done.

Final result - 13 sales and $236. Largest value sale $58.

Bizarre month …

• Upvote 1