Ready images not showing on port

Curious if anyone's zooms have been updated in the past few days. Although My Alamy shows today's date, my zooms have shown no change for several days.

Usually 1-3 zooms drop every day and new ones are added. Not happening.

After a couple of months in the doldrums, my zooms have shot up in the last week, currently at their highest ever level. It's a random thing, I guess it depends on the requirements of customers at any one time. I'm seeing more competition in the zoomed views these days, with far fewer unique zooms, the total occasionally reaching double figures. I therefore predict a fall in the sale to zoom ratio

Images I keyworded yesterday (Saturday) are now on sale and searchable in the database. They've always updated on Sundays since I've paid attention to such things, and it's nice to see things are working smoothly again after a week or two of problems.

Still a terrible lack of zooms in October, and from reading around the forum I'm not the only one. Odd how September was one of my best months for CTR, but my CTR today for October is just 0.32.

Geoff.

Mine has dropped significantly also.

Same for me. zooms are down by more than half for me. Sales much more than half compared to average months.  

views lower. I am heading in the wrong direction here. Hope this is just a glitch   :unsure:

Archived