Have you found any Alamy photographs October 2016

17/10/2016, UK, Guardian, p9, fixed odds gambling machine, D9AJ4G, Islandstock [Cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Thanks for spotting that one, Sshep. Much appreciated. It is via Alamy.

Joe

USA, National Geographic History magazine, Nov/Dec 2016 Issue

Pg. 82, New designed $20 U.S. bank note, Westend61 GmbH (credit to Alamy only)

twenty-dollars-a3awa3.jpg

Pg 83, White House, Washington, DC, Wim Wiskerke  :)

the-white-house-washington-dc-equestrian

Pg. 85, Peacefield, President John Q Adams' family home, Quincy, MA, Visions of America, LLC

peacefield-the-home-of-john-and-abigail-

^^ You're very welcome Joe.

Steve

17/10/2016, UK, London Evening Standard, p51, Martin Luther King Avenue in Harlem, GHABD0, Roy Mathers [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
17/10/2016, UK, London Evening Standard, p51, Apollo Theater in Harlem, E6E039, Danita Delimont [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
17/10/2016, UK, London Evening Standard, p53, Tarona National Park in Colombia, BNXRHD, Lionela Rob [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
17/10/2016, UK, London Evening Standard, p59, elderly man & carer with tablet computer, EE5BAF, Montgomery Martin [Alamy credit only]

17/10/2016, UK, Metro, p1, couple looking in estate agent's window, AG2JDX, moodboard [RF & no credit - poss not new sale via Alamy]
17/10/2016, UK, Metro, p33, Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium in London, EEEKGC, roger parkes [Alamy credit only]

Times 18th

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/man-dies-in-climb-to-cave-featured-on-bbc-v38rwx7rt paywall

Online C8G623  Nigel Wilkins  Inside the Priest Hole cave in the English Lake District

Online B6G564  Stan Pritchard  Dove Crag from the Kirkstone Pass. Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe

P34 E5P7R2  Sergey Novikov  Dracula Castle with lights at night in Romania

P42 H4GEAN  London, UK. 16st October, 2016. UK Weather: Colourful rainbow breaks after a brief afternoon rainstorm over south east London including Canary Wharf business park buildings © Guy Corbishley/Alamy Live News

Daily Mail 18/10/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travelsupplement/article-3827405/Thrill-teens-USA-way-No-room-grumbling-adrenaline-fuelled-tour-San-Francisco-LA-Las-Vegas-New-York.html

CPD21N  Gavin Hellier/ robertharding Haight Ashbury district, San Francisco, California, United States of America, North America

Daily Mail 18/10/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3840834/How-looking-standing-wrong-escalator-carrying-umbrella-tells-locals-tourist.html

EX5HW3    Howard Barlow   Summer evening for cyclists and commuters in Green Park, London 1st July 2015 the hottest day of the year at 37 degrees
BDC7H1   Philip Scalia  Skyline of Portland Oregon on the Willamette River

18/10/2016, UK, Guardian, p7, stem cell storage, H1E04Y, REUTERS [Circular crop. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
18/10/2016, UK, Guardian, p37, visitors to the re: publica 2012 in Berlin, D6MDGJ, : Agencja Fotograficzna Caro [Alamy credit only]
18/10/2016, UK, Guardian G2, p5, Manchester Northern Quarter, DYAF2D, Ian Dagnall [Circular crop. Alamy credit only]

There are quite a lot of Alamy photographers credited in the W H Smith calender range, just noticed as I was flicking through them.

The only one I can remember is Pearl Buckley!

John.

There are quite a lot of Alamy photographers credited in the W H Smith calender range, just noticed as I was flicking through them.

John.

Can I presume you mean me John?  I'll look out for that.  Thank you very much for reporting.

Pearl

John.

Can I presume you mean me John?  I'll look out for that.  Thank you very much for reporting.

Pearl

Yes, Pearl, it was you.

All I can remember is that it was of a snowy scene in Wales and it was either in the National Parks Calendar or the Around Britain one.

Most of the calendars had between 3 and 6 Alamy images in them and there were about 8 different calendars.

John.

John.

Thank you. Four shots of mine in the Spitfire calendar, which have already been cleared.

John.

Thank you. Four shots of mine in the Spitfire calendar, which have already been cleared.

I had some searches for "spitfire" a while back but mine were on lamp-posts so I don't expect they made the cut.

John.

They're online at https://www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/stationery-calendars-12x00003  Two of mine in there in a Cottage Gardens Calendar.  Invoiced end of March 2016, cleared May.  Thanks for the pointer, John, I wondered where those would end up.

Archived