The absence of not only sales, but even individual assaults.

I have done a tremendous job over the keyword, but the result can not see!

So --- not to tell me about the reasons for this situation, but it is not a keyword, and the reason that I have said.

I think that this in no way should not, in principle, affect my work, continuous politicking!

Hitting (enlarged views) my images were, I know that authentic, but they are not recorded on the site. I could not even imagine that such a resource as Alami, is also involved?

-------A week really isn;t long enough to come to any conclusions.------

I'm not talking about the week talking, but about something that does not appear reliable information in your profile that way as I understand it directly affects the overall rating, it is known to me that my images have been repeatedly reviewed and enlarged (zoom), but for some reason not displayed.

A week really isn;t long enough to come to any conclusions.

it is known to me that my images have been repeatedly reviewed and enlarged (zoom), but for some reason not displayed.

How do you know your images have been reviewed and zoomed? If you view your own images and zoom them, this will not be recorded in Alamy measures.

Zooms and views are only recorded in Alamy measures when they are made by a selected list of Alamy customers.

This is done to prevent contributors from increasing their own CTR (click through rate) and hence ranking.

Gennadii,

Zooms are only recorded if they are done by certain registered buyers. If you do have some zooms everything is working correctly. If you have no zooms, you may just have to wait until the right buyer clicks on one of your images. Good luck!

it is known to me that my images have been repeatedly reviewed and enlarged (zoom), but for some reason not displayed.

How do you know your images have been reviewed and zoomed? If you view your own images and zoom them, this will not be recorded in Alamy measures.

Zooms and views are only recorded in Alamy measures when they are made by a selected list of Alamy customers.

This is done to prevent contributors from increasing their own CTR (click through rate) and hence ranking.

From friends on social networks, which provide links to their images.

Gennadii,

Zooms are only recorded if they are done by certain registered buyers. If you do have some zooms everything is working correctly. If you have no zooms, you may just have to wait until the right buyer clicks on one of your images. Good luck!

Yes, let's all be gone anywhere!
But even if not happy, I am not of those who give up ever!
Let it be as it is, make yourself worse.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only zooms made by registered buyers (not by social media friends) will show up in your statistics.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only zooms made by registered buyers (not by social media friends) will show up in your statistics.

I'm tired of it! I'm ready to close the topic.

Archived