Radim

How was your July?

Today unpleasant reality,

Refund Sale - $ 240.91

:-(

Refunds usually reappear, albeit at a lower price. I've never had one that didn't.

Not my experience that refunds always re-appear.  More often than not, but not always.  I had one image, of Prague, that seemed to have sold for $300, for a calendar.  Member Services contacted me about agreeing exclusivity, which was agreed.  When the sale was later refunded, on inquiry as to the reason (after the exclusivity discussion), it transpired that the client had mis-typed the Alamy reference: they thought they were negotiating for a vintage American Civil War image!  Sometimes the client just makes a mistake.

Graham

PS.  My July is not yet half over.  Is yours? :)

Edited by Graham
  • Upvote 1

I had one for $89 (two months ago) which didn't reappear. :( From forum chat it always seems to be the better sales refunded.

Well, I haven't had my coffee yet but I think July's not over yet. Is it???   ?????  .....

Paulette

You're right, July not finished yet and I'm already in the red $ -133.33

I wish you better start :-) Radim

You're right, July not finished yet and I'm already in the red $ -133.33
I wish you better start :-) Radim

Commiseration's.

Allan

I will wait until I have all of July in my rear view mirror before assessing the month....but now that it is nearly half over, not great so far.

Well, I haven't had my coffee yet but I think July's not over yet. Is it???   ?????  .....

Paulette

Well, I've had two large mugs of espresso, Paulette, and I'm wondering why this question is asked on July 12.

Edo

Refunds usually reappear, albeit at a lower price. I've never had one that didn't.

I had a refund reappear at a slightly higher price last month, probably due to currency fluctuations.

It has been a rainy July so far here in Vancouver.

Edited by John Mitchell

Since a huge percentage of my sales come in on the last three days of the month, I don't dare answer.

Seven sales and one refund so far - total, 0, near enough. Worst start for many months.

Brexit influences kicking in maybe?

Never had a refund, thank the Lord.  ;)  As for July... precious little activity to date. :unsure:

Just one of those wretched worldwide distributor sales again so far. I had hoped they were a one-off. 6 year old picture though from a thin part of the collection, so hey-ho.

July is being pretty good so far, just hoping it carries on this way - if it does will be my best month this year.