Hi,

I keyworded some images on Sunday evening which duly went to 'ready' but they're yet to go on sale.  Is it just me?  I thought things updated overnight?

Thanks,

Sue.

They should go live in 24 hours. But I've got 20 shots 'stuck' as ready, but not on sale. If they don't shift in a couple of days, I'll email MS...

Check on the main site. Images sometimes show as 'ready' in MI for a short while after they are actually on sale.

OK, thanks, at least I'm not the only one!

I do usually check for them by searching the main site, I only went into MI to see if I'd done something daft....

I never worry about any delays of a day or two after a weekend. Patience, the images will probably be on sale by the end of the day.

Dave

I emailed MS 10:37 this a.m.

Lakshmi replied:

"Due to some technical issue the search engine update is getting delayed it will be updated soon. On checking your account we see you have 13 images in the "ready" status which will be moved to the "On Sale" status soon after the search engine update".

So, hopefully sometime today..........

Kathy deWitt