Sign in to follow this  
Niels Quist

Images stuck in the Ready Container

My images in the ready container from yesterday haven't gone on sale this morning. Anyone else? If not, I will e-mail Members Service.

Yip! Same here...Everything a bit slow updating today....

Phil

and for me too.

Pearl

Thanks, Pearl and Phil, then I better just wait...

They are now live

Pearl

I have one that needed a model release. I uploaded the release and assigned it to the image last night, but it is still hasn't come out of Ready, which is a bit strange. Hopefully tomorrow.

Actually, this one that needed the MR is still stuck in Not Ready, and I have four others that passed QC yesterday now stuck in Ready. Maybe if I bang the side of the computer it will knock them out.

No, didn't work.

• Upvote 1

Must be a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. Not only are my images finished off yesterday not updated from Ready, but when I click on my image numbers under my avatar, I get a blank page.

Am I a ghost? <pinching myself>

Ok, they just updated. I'm real. ;)

Edited by Betty LaRue

Must be a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. Not only are my images finished off yesterday not updated from Ready, but when I click on my image numbers under my avatar, I get a blank page.

Am I a ghost? <pinching myself>

Ok, they just updated. I'm real. ;)

Something going on Betty. I clicked on another post to see the contributors images and the same happened. They were not there, then they were. :huh:

Allan

HEEELP!  It has just happened to my images now. :blink:  :wacko:   Aarrrrgghh! :o 

Allan (ITMA)

Edited by Allan Bell

I'm seeing blanks, then next time, pictures. Different people. Weird. Never happened before. Maybe the web designers are recoding that chunk of info now.

I've had that happen a while ago, those were pics from live news. I contacted support and they resolved the issue.

This is happening again.  Some of my images have been ready for 2 days and they're still not on sale.  

Pearl

Mine are on sale now.  Must have happened just after I posted here.  Perhaps Alamy needed reminding!!!

Pearl