What is your sales average on Stockimo images?

Hi,

anyone want to share their Stockimo sales average / low / high

mine: $32,50 / $1,59 / $122,68

/Arthur

Not sure of average but lowest is $1.61 and highest is $62.50

Pretty much a waste of time IMO as I have 1600 odd pix with Stockimo and only 6 sales for a total of $119.63 ... and this is at the premium rate of 50% . Must be absolute shite for people who signed up for the 20% commission.

Bog-all.

I only have 58 up though. I am consistently getting better ratings than I used to, but no sales so far. I expect I'll have to upload a whole lot more before I see any sales. 

• 6 months later...

My most recent sales have all been for $0.16 each.   As soon as I get a free afternoon I plan to close my entire account, even if I have to go through all 500+ images and delete them manually.  I will not allow my work to sell for so little.

It is not only an insult to me but to every photographer.

40 sales so far with 669 accepted. I've had plenty of decent sales ($150, $83, $50, $50 all in the last three months). 

I'm curious how long have you had images up.  Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Archived