Have you Found any Alamy Photographs JULY 2013

I've been told one of my live news images from the Wickerman Festival was in The Times on Saturday. Does anyone still have a copy they could check to see which one they used?

Thanks

Alex.

It's DBA15B on page 33 of the Times main news section.

DBA15B.jpg

I am pleased to see it there as the Times has noticeably reduced the number of Alamy images they've used in recent months. I read the Times most days and I've only spotted the odd one or two in that period and both of those have come from the Alamy Live News section. It would be nice to se some usage from the main library.

Joe

I've been told one of my live news images from the Wickerman Festival was in The Times on Saturday. Does anyone still have a copy they could check to see which one they used?

Thanks

Alex.

It's DBA15B on page 33 of the Times main news section.

DBA15B.jpg

I am pleased to see it there as the Times has noticeably reduced the number of Alamy images they've used in recent months. I read the Times most days and I've only spotted the odd one or two in that period and both of those have come from the Alamy Live News section. It would be nice to se some usage from the main library.

Joe

Thanks Joe, you're a star :)

Mail Online 28th

C9DJ24 lowefoto Greater Manchester Police Authority headquarters, Central Park, Newton Heath, Manchester, England, UK

D9A041  Colin Underhill Wolverhampton Crown Court, West Midlands, UK

BPKAA9 Mabel Akenuwa Bull in a bullfight in Pamplona during the sanfermines of 2009.

B1HRF4 Mark Dyball La Croisette Boulevard and Beach Cannes Cote d'Azur South of France

AM31Y6 Rolf Richardson New Zealand. Christchurch. tram in cathedral square

AX32DC David Lyons Leeds city hall behind Park Square in Leeds city centre, West Yorkshire, England. Office workers on lunch break.

CXATP3 Rob Cousins City Centre, Bristol, England, United Kingdom, Europe

BG7DCD Buddy Mays An artist sketches the San Francisco de Asis or St Francis of Assisi catholic church in Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico.

BMTA4X Dave Pattison The Scottish seaside town of Largs

CW1X8M gary corbett A six year old boy using an iPad tablet computer and playing a game on it while sitting on a sofa 

C92HAN  Juice Images276 Students in school uniforms studying in classroom

BF1J32 travelib UK, England, Manchester, HMP Strangeways Prison

A6K57C Adrian Chinery Chevening House home of the Foreign Secretary Kent UK (probably, cropped)

CFK76B  Nik Taylor Paramedics in action, Padstow, Cornwall, UK

Ohtuleht [Estonia] 27 Jul 2013 page 7
CWC68A.jpg
CWC68A Berlin Station Tent, camping Photographer Waechter, Agency Caro

Ohtuleht [Estonia] 27 Jul 2013 pages 14-15
BJF6N4.jpg
BJF6N4 woman eating "brain food" Photographer Mike Kemp Agency RubberBall

29/07/2013, UK, Guardian G2, p5, man with megaphone, D2E6YR, ImageDB [Alamy credit only]
29/07/2013, UK, Guardian G2, p15, ambulance, CTP6RF, format4 [Cutout. No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Sydney Morning Herald 27-28 July Spectrum page 29
BFK2DN.jpg
BFK2DN Departure of the Montgolfier balloon from the Rosembaumschergarten in Vienna, Austria, 18th century watercolour Collection Dagli Orti / The Art Archive

Guardian Online, July 29

Woman with head in hands, B98NKE, itanistock (Alamy credit only)

London Olympic stadium, lit up at night, (Alamy credit only) Can’t find it...

Olympic-stadium-008.jpg

I think it might be this one

CTKDWB.jpg

CTKDWB London 2012 Olympic Park on the night of the Opening Ceremony rehearsal Jonathan Harbourne

Mail Online 29th

CBGFKM JoeFox london fire brigade fru vehicle and firemen at three light callout england uk united kingdom

A0EP7F DBURKE The Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand in London UK - Twice!

BG339B UK Stock Images Ltd Royalty free photograph of customer helpline assistant talking to client on phone with headset London UK

Five images showing paintings of old sea battles etc http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380652/The-false-idea-fortress-Britain-How-nation-invaded-scores-times-Norman-invasion-1066.html

D349DJ NorthScape  UK HM Revenue and Customs Self assessment tax statement letter with brown envelope and cash in notes and coins

AKH4M7 1bestofphoto business be aware of hacking and crime

D634FE Peter Mross Kolobrzeg (Kolberg), Promenade at lighthouse, baltic sea, Pomerania, Poland

BHK3KG Eric Audras Doctor handing document to patient 

A3HGKD apply pictures Accident

A99TN8 Gari Wyn Williams  car boot full of stuff 

D5F2GT Digitalman Carnon, Herault, Languedoc Roussillon, France. Easter Sunday, 31 March 2013. People to enjoy the time with charming and a great weekend to go to the beach.

D6YAM9 Digitalman Palavas Les Flots beach, Languedoc Roussillon, France

Fabulous [from The Sun On Sunday] July 28, 2013

p 48 - A6J72T - Loukas Hapsis/IML Image Group - Lake Vouliagmeni
p 52 - ACE36H - Johnér Images - pig farm (spot)

wim

edit: date

Archived