Just back from the pub, and reading Saturday's (11th June) i newspaper in there I saw this...

B10MB2 (or the other similar one) Kathy deWitt Fullers London Pride lorry delivering beer barrels to...

Thanks for reporting this AlbertSnapper.  Do you recall which paper you saw it in??

Kathy

He said- i. That's not a misprint, it's a newspaper.

Just back from the pub, and reading Saturday's (11th June) i newspaper in there I saw this...

B10MB2 (or the other similar one) Kathy deWitt Fullers London Pride lorry delivering beer barrels to...

Thanks for reporting this AlbertSnapper.  Do you recall which paper you saw it in??

Kathy

thanks Mark, I didn't see that little i!

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Gravure illustrant un match de 1878 entre l’Angleterre et l’Ecosse. L’Ecosse remporta la rencontre avec un score de 7-2.

PICTORIAL PRESS LTD/ALAMY STOCK PHOTO

Le Temps  |  16 Jun 2016  |  Switzerland  |  French   | Page: 20

GOOGLE NEWS

A-level subject choice is strongly influenced by genes, scientists say

The Guardian
... technology (Stem)' categories, the findings revealed that heritability was 50% and 60% respectively.
Photograph: Adrian Sherratt / Alamy/Alamy. 

New rules to regulate Europe's hormone-disrupting chemicals
The Guardian
Endocrines are hormone-altering chemicals common in everyday substances from paint to pesticides.
Photograph: Brian Brown / Alamy/Alamy. 

Baby blues: rural Myanmar's desperate need for family planning ...
The Guardian
... to contraception and maternal care is limited. A Chin family living in their bamboo home in the hills of Mindat, Myanmar.
Photograph: Eric Lafforgue/Alamy ...

Getting a top CQC rating has been hard work, but worth the effort
The Guardian
... worked 60+ hours every week to make it the kind of care service I would happily have care for my mum.'
Photograph: DCPhoto/Alamy ...

Recruiting Gen Z: 'It's like Tinder, but instead of a date you get a job'
The Guardian
Software companies are seeing a growing demand from employers looking for gamified recruitment apps.
Photograph: Alex Segr/Alamy ...

Kathy

thanks Mark, I didn't see that little i!

Thanks Spacecadet.

It was in the i business section Kathy. No credit to you or Alamy. Seeing the picture rang a bell so did a check and yes, 'twas yer.

phil.

Guardian Online

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/jun/16/top-10-uk-summer-solstice-events

Stephen Emerson Giants causeway captured in the evening

Pete Davis 'Iron Age' roundhouses at Butser Ancient Farm, Hampshire, England

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/jun/14/in-praise-britains-mountains-highlands-lake-district

Marcus McAdam A hiker on the summit of Bruach na Frithe, Isle of Skye, Scotland

Daily Mail Australia - 17/06

How to have really happy holidays

DN8MYJ - Novarc Images - Portrait of a young woman on a beach

portrait-of-a-young-woman-on-the-beach-D

FGF66Y - MBI - Family wait in queue at airport check-in

family-wait-in-queue-at-airport-check-in

AF9FAG - Harriet Cummings - Man looking horrified at his plate of food

man-looking-horrified-at-his-plate-of-fo

Daily Mail online 15th

Chinese online loan sharks demand nude photos from young femail debtors as guarantees

ADHBHN - Ben Welsh Premium

BP9CBN - Feng Yu

Mile high clubs, delivering babies, and helping passengers propose....

A6X62N - Eric Nathan

BMXFFR  - IS098T9JK / Image Source Plus

CTKTG3 - Kumar Sriskandan

BEM80G - David Gee

CFKG8C - Andres Rodriguez

Airbus A320 pilots abort takeoff...

DCK90N - PAF

AMN3DH - Charles Polidano / Touch The Skies

Thanks for that spot, Cofiant!

Regards

Kumar

Daily Mail 17/06/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3621737/The-destinations-AREN-T-trending-overlooked-treasures-near-tourist-hotspots.html

F4JKE9   Finnbarr Webster   The Xara Gate (Portal del Moll) Alcudia Old Town, Porta de Sant Sebastia, Balearic Islands, Majorca or Mallorca, Spain
CECDAB    Robert John   Alcudia Old Town Mallorca Balearics Spain
BG91GB    adam eastland    San Gimignano. Tuscany. Italy. Distinctive medieval towers of San Gimignano
B52GFC   Ian Dagnall   Baptistry, Duomo and Leaning Tower, Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
EDB8EA   George Oze  View of the Delaware River During Peak Fall Foliage with the New Hope-Lambertville Bridges, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
CW5YN6   Arterra Picture Library  Ruins of the Aulne Abbey, a Cistercian monastery at Thuin, Hainaut, Belgium
CW5YRH   Arterra Picture Library  Ruins of the Aulne Abbey, a Cistercian monastery at Thuin, Hainaut, Belgium

Pleasure Philippe :)

Daily Mail 17/06/2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3621737/The-destinations-AREN-T-trending-overlooked-treasures-near-tourist-hotspots.html

BXHDXF    Peter Adams Photography Ltd   Village of Ronnang Bohuslan Sweden
BXHF4K    Peter Adams Photography Ltd   Smogen, Bohuslan Coast, Sweden
F7AXP2    Jan Wlodarczyk   Syracuse - Diana fountain (Fontana di Diana) on the Archimede Square, Ortigia, Sicily
D46A14   Stuart Black    Torvet (Koge Torv) on market day, Koge, Zealand, Denmark
AYPMP3    OJPHOTOS   Vallø Slot Valloe Castle background and its colourful village cottages Vallø Zealand Denmark
EW6BXM    Sean Pavone   Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen, Demark
F4XF7M    Ingo Oeland   Big Boulder at the southern end of Uluru

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Varför undrar vi var kriminaliteten och råheten i samhället kommer ifrån när våldet ständigt glorifieras i filmer och tv-spel som exempelvis GTA, undrar Daniela Alfonzetti.

FOTO: GRAND THEFT AUTO/ALAMY

Metro Sweden (Göteborg)  |  17 Jun 2016  |  Sweden  |  Swedish  | Page: 22

FOTO: RANDY DUCHAINE/ALAMY
Svenska Dagbladet  |  17 Jun 2016  |  Sweden  |  Swedish  | Released: 11h. 5min. ago  | Page: 6

Life expectancy for people diagnosed with advanced melanoma is normally under two years
Photograph: Jack Sullivan/Alamy
The Guardian  |  17 Jun 2016  |  UK  |  English  | Released: 11h. 14min. ago  | Page: 9

GOOGLE NEWS

The Tate's switcheroo, Jarman shortlist and queer Islam – the week 

The Guardian
Photograph: National Gallery/Alamy Stock Photo.
This is the face that launched a thousand paintings of popes. Well, maybe not a thousand, but Raphael's acute ...

Businesses have seen the light with solar energy and it's finally ...
The Guardian
Africa is a key front in the Paris climate agreement's quest to limit the global temperature rise to under 2C.
Photograph: Joerg Boethling/Alamy Stock Photo ...

Readers' favourite independent bookshops worldwide – part II
The Guardian (blog)
The new and shiny bookshop.
Photograph: Matthew Chattle / Alamy/Alamy.
Name: Foyles; Location: 107 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0DT, UK; Find more ...

Times 18th

P40 G42463 Selkirk, Scottish Borders, UK. 17 Jun 2016. The Standard Bearer leads the cavaclade back to the town having ridden the marches. Selkirk Common Riding commemorates how, after the disastrous Battle of Flodden in 1513, from the eighty men that left the town, only one – Fletcher - returned bearing a captured English flag. Legend has it that he cast the flag about his head to indicate that all the other men of Selkirk had been cut down. © Jim Gibson/Alamy Live News

Very diligent of you to find this image in the Independent's  "i" newspaper without Alamy credit or my name Albertsnapper!

I know they don't often add credits to photos used.  Thankyou.

Kathy

Times Weekend 18th

P19 FJ6CBF blickwinkel Shrubby Quinquefoil (Potentilla fruticosa 'Danny Boy', Potentilla fruticosa Danny Boy), ground cover, cultivar Danny Boy

P21 ANTBW1 Mike Kipling Sutton Bank from Roulston Scar North York Moors Yorkshire England

P33 A4XE91   Eric Nathan Table mountain seen across Table Bay from Blouberg beach in Cape Town, South Africa

GOOGLE NEWS

It's been a terrible week. Only music can lift away the clouds

The Guardian
Photograph: Chris Rout / Alamy/Alamy.

Alien Contact, AI Gets Smarter & More: 5 Things We Learned This ...
Newsweek
Dale O'Dell/ Alamy.
Tech & Science Aliens artificial intelligence Cancer Thunderstorms Newsweek in Review smartphone. From aliens' likely point of contact ...

Money troubles threaten to derail Trump challenge
The Times (subscription)
Rather than courting key swing states he is now having to prioritise fundraising
Rodger Mallison/Alamy. 

Ove Arup Retrospective at Victoria and Albert Museum Reveals the ...
Interior Design
Photography by Ian Dagnall Alamy.
Museum goers can peek into the mind of the man behind the work through a collection of his personal drawings, on which ...

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/17/seven-climate-records-set-so-far-in-2016
G1TTRB PACIFIC PRESS Jaipur, India. 19th May, 2016

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jun/18/how-to-grow-thalictrum-alys-fowler-gardening
AECCW2 Armands Pharyos Thalictrum aquilegifolium

Waitrose Weekend

BRD7DR RM Floral achillea filipendulina

Daily Mail Australia 19/6

Worst date ever?

EX60MH - Ian Macpherson - A view of Westminster Magistrates Court in London

a-view-of-westminster-magistrates-court-

How Goldman Sachs became embroiled in $1.2bn court battle

ATN5J8 - Egmont Strigl - Luxury Hotel Ritz in Dubai

luxury-hotel-ritz-carlton-in-dubai-unite

Rio declares a 'state of calamity'

BXRR5P - Dorling Kindersley - Maracana stadium