Is there a delay in Alamy Live News uploads today?

Ive submitted a few 'weather' photos to live news today and they haven't appeared after about an hour or so which is really unusual. No email or anything saying rejected. Anyone else experiencing this too? Maybe they're just really busy?

Yes, they asked me to cover an incident and I uploaded via FTP, apparently successfully, within about an hour but was asked to upload via web due to FTP issues. I was travelling and then it took me another hour and half and multiple failed uploads. So all rather a waste of time in the end as the incident must have been all but over when they emailed me.

It should be remembered that (if pictures are selected) they will (usually) send them to the pictures desks before it appears in the live news feed.

Oh well, that's life I guess :(

Uploaded some pics via FTP yesterday minutes after an RTA. They didn't show after half an hour so I emailed member services then checked my FTP client and they were 'stuck' on the client server side!
I then uploaded using web upload and each image hung at about 40% for ages, so, the images didn't show on the site until more than an hour after the event.
Sent some (weather type) pics today, same scenario, but even after failed FTP then a successful web upload... no sign of them.

Archived